News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

*Goes and changes into my normal tunic and then burns all the dresses!*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 08, 2014, 12:26:56 AM
*Goes and changes into my normal tunic and then burns all the dresses!*

*shock* NekoMimi, she burned my dress!

*double shock* She did! And why the HECK did you call me that? *grabs torch* I'm gonna flame your shorts!

AAAUUUGGGHHHH!!!!!!! *runs*

Mwahahahaha! *chases*
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Delthion

Quote*shock* NekoMimi, she burned my dress!

*double shock* She did! And why the HECK did you call me that? *grabs torch* I'm gonna flame your shorts!

AAAUUUGGGHHHH!!!!!!! *runs*

Mwahahahaha! *chases*

*Stares in confusion.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 08, 2014, 01:06:34 AM
Ha ha! You agree with me on burning such clothes!

Only on boys or if it is on me and is pink and frilly and covered in glitter. I don't mind most dresses I actually like some of them. Just not when they are pink or on boys or both.

Delthion

How about we get back on topic; with you abusing Skarzs and I defending.  ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BlueRose

*dangerous glare in Mask's direction* Oi. Don't try to boss me around.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Faiyloe

You really have very little experiences at this.  ::). Listen Allow me to show you how it is done... Time to revel my secret.  ;)

*an army of Zombiefied Overly Imprisoned Teddy Bears march in in formation*

Ranks display arms!

*ZOITBs shoulder an assortment of weapons including Frying pans ("Borrowed" form Corns squirrel army) Rubber band rifles and crossbows, and ladles.*   

I Conveniently swiped the formula from Jukka and Amber.

Now if any of you sorry creatures attempt to resist you will suffer dire consequences.

Faiyloe

The Mask

HEH HEH HEH. COME EVIL HEDGEHOG MINIONS! WHAT? ON STRIKE? FINE, COME CTHULU ARMY!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BlueRose

*raises Flaming Undead Minions by the thousands* MWAHAHAHAHA! You dare tread the lands of a Necromancer? Take my FUM and my HELL'S INFERNO DRAGON! *raises Hell's Inferno Dragon*

Rusvul

Except you're not a necromancer, as you mentioned. *Waves hand to dispel illusions* See? Cat skeletons.

BlueRose

*pouts* Shush, you. It was worth a try.

Ok, I'm an illusionist. So what? (What else did I say I was? *too lazy to go look it up* <--- Oh hey! I'm that too!)

Fine, I'll summon my counterparts.

No, I'm not doing Necromancy. Do you remember what that does to my skin?

Wimp.

I'll do it! *isn't a Necromancer* Fine. FLAME NUN-CHUCK MINIONS OF DOOM!!! *summons FN-CMD*

Thank you.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000