News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The topic for generally abusing Skarzs! (And the meeting place of the BWAS)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 07, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING? I CAN HEAR YOU. THEY ARE CTHONIC AND CTHUHU BECAUSE CTHULHU IS A CTHULHI. THEREFORE IF A CTHULHI WAS TO GROW EXPONENTIALLY IT COULD BE CALLED CTHULHU II. CTHULHU IS MERELY A LARGE CTHULHI. IN FACT CTHULHU'S CHILDREN ARE CALLED CTHULHI, AND THEY HAVE THEIR INDIVIDUAL NAMES.FINE I'LL TELL HIM.MASK TELLS ME TO TELL YOU THAT HE HAS SUBSCRIBED TO YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL, THE NEW ONE.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rusvul

I'M ONLY SCREAMING BECAUSE YOU'RE SCREAMING. NO EMOTION WHATSOEVER EXCEPT AMUSEMENT AT THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF THIS EXCHANGE.

A CTHULI IS INCAPABLE OF BECOMING CTHULU BECAUSE CTHULU IS A GOD. A MORTAL DOES NOT GROW TO BECOME A GOD IF HE BECOMES REALLY REALLY BIG.

The Mask

I AM MR CUDDLES, I ALWAYS SCREAM STOP COPYING ME!CTHULHU IS A GOD. SO IS A CTHULHI. A CTHULHI IS JUST A SMALLER CTHULHU. OR RATHER, A CTHULHU IS A LARGE CTHULHI.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

Rusvul

I'M NOT COPYING YOU, I'M SHOUTING BACK WITH EQUAL OR LESSER ACTUALLY CARING ABOUT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

I SEE NO REFERENCE FOR CTHULI EXISTING ON THE INTERNETS. CITE YOUR SOURCES, PLEASE, MISTER CUDDLES.

The Mask

GO TO 'CTHUHU' ON THE H.P. LOVECRAFT WIKI, THEN CLICK HIS RACE.

Rusvul

LOCATION FOUND.

Quote from: H.P Lovecraft WikiThey have a physical similarity with the Great Old One Cthulhu, but are of far smaller size. In similar fashion to classical gods believed to be giant humans in form, Cthulhu is a giant cthulhi.

PHYSICAL SIMILARITY, NOT BIOLOGICAL IDENTITY. CTHULU MAY HAVE SPAWNED THE CTHULI, AND THEY MAY APPEAR SIMILARLY, BUT NOTICE- 'IN SIMILAR FASHION TO CLASSICAL GODS BEING GIANT HUMANS IN FORM.' THE *AHEM* Sorry, the yelling hurts my throat. As I said, a human grown to the size of a god wouldn't become a god, he'd become a giant. It is implied that Cthulu and the Cthuli relate to each other in a similar manner as a classical god and the human race- One appearing as simply larger than another, but in fact having far greater powers. We can then infer, then, that the Cthuli would not become gods at a large size, in the same way as a human would not.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Are you boys trying to make me go insane! I really have no clue what you two have been saying for the past few posts... It is making my head spin.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Delthion

Do you find our rantings AMUSING?? HOW DARE YOU!!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 10, 2014, 02:58:17 AM
Are you boys trying to make me go insane! I really have no clue what you two have been saying for the past few posts... It is making my head spin.

Cthulhu is a demon god created by the author H. P. Lovecraft, Cthulhi are it's spawn, anything which comes from Cthulhu is referred to as Cthonic 
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Still confused and I really don't want to know. let get back to the point. Scarzsles must be feeling lonely.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?