Treasure Hunter RP

Started by Morgazath, July 24, 2014, 01:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Snowfire

OOC: I'm here again! ;D But only for a few minutes then I'll be back on about 5ish Mountain time, So how come no one's posted much? This was quite lively when I was last on.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Hmm... I'll have to PM some people, try and get this thing moving again! :) So how have you been Russa? Well I hope?
Prom! Here I come!!!

The Skarzs

OOC: Morgazath hasn't been on for a while, so I don't know how far we'll get without him. And welcome back, Snowfire!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Hmm, I see. Thank you Skarzs! It's good to be back online! ;D
Prom! Here I come!!!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Captain Snowfire on December 13, 2014, 12:46:49 AM
OOC: Hmm... I'll have to PM some people, try and get this thing moving again! :) So how have you been Russa? Well I hope?
OOC: I'm doing okay. You?
Freddy

Captain Snowfire

OOC: So far so good! Though having a hard time contacting the GM.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Captain Snowfire

OOC: *Sighs* Very well! I shall attempt to get something going in this Rp, just to try and amuse you guys. Something just for fun.

BIC: Vrak unrolled his blanket to reveal a small pillow hidden in the center of the rolled blanket. Vrak sighed happily. "Best thing to have on a long journey." Vrak shifted his paw, *accidently* kicking dirt in Roya's face and ear. Vrak continued preparing his sleeping quarters, oblivious to the fact that he kicked dirt at his companion. He picked up his pillow, placing it gently down at the foot of his bed.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Russa Nodrey

Roya brushed the dirt of her face and out of her ear. She then picked up a pawful of dirt and dumped it down one of Vrak's ears, rolled over and went to sleep.
Freddy

Captain Snowfire

Vrak shook his head, spreading the sand from his ear widespread. "Wasn't very sporting of you was it Roya?" Vrak asked indignantly as he wrapped up in his bedspread.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

OOC: Hey, everybody. I'm back. Sorry for not being on in forever. I've had a lot on my plate. But, I'm back. So we can get this RP back on track.

BIC: Slaysen unrolled his bedroll, and unfolded his blanket. Suddenly, he froze: something was watching them. He turned and saw a quick and small movement in the tall weeds. The hairs on Slaysen's neck rose. So much for the element of surprise. He thought.

OOC: There's my post. Although I'm afraid Jet doesn't want to continue with this RP. And is it okay with everyone if we skip to the morning?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Russa Nodrey

OOC: Yup, let's skip to the morning.
Freddy

Captain Snowfire

OOC: YAY!!!! Sounds just fine to me!!!! And Welcome back!!

BIC: Vrak sat upright in his bedspread. Looking around, "Anyone else hear something move?" Vrak asked, peering around the campsite. He moved out of his bed and grabbed his swords. His Hazel eyes squinting against the darkness.
Prom! Here I come!!!

The Skarzs

Ruffgar strained his ears. "I'm not hearing anything; sorry mate." He kept his spear close to paw as he lay back against a rock. "Sleep with one eye open."

OOC: Time-skip sounds good to me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

OOC: Before we continue, I'm afraid we have lost another member. Cornflower wishes to quit this RP, which I have approved. So since Jet and Cornflower quit, it's just me, Skarz, Russa, and Captain Snowfire.

BIC: Slaysen was on his round when the sun finally rose on the horizon, turning the dull yellow weeds into a bright gold. Turning to the small fire pit they made, he lit a fire and began to cook breakfast. He sighed. Vegetable soup again. Great. As the first few scents began to rise from the pot, Slaysen was sure the first one to wake up would be Vrak. 
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)