News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

And then the global warming caused North America to be drowned and Canada, The United States, and Mexico decided to sue Elsa.

James Gryphon

However, as the reigning monarch of her country, she has sovereign immunity, so the lawsuit is prevented.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

And then the people of her country put her in a guillotine about to behead her, but then her sister jumped in the way and Elsa became a hermit due to her unhappiness. She eventually went insane due to constantly singing "Let It Go"...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Because she went insane, she became a mad scientist and developed a chemical that would perminately freeze the Earth. She climbed to the top of the Statue of Liberty to unleash it upon the innocent people.

James Gryphon

With the combination of the chemical and her pre-existing power, the average temperature of the earth became 4ºK.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

With everything else on Earth dead, Elsa built a massive population of living snowmen, as well as deranged monstrous snow goons.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

All the snow goons died when some Tyrannosaurs flying in planes bombed them...

Delthion

But not before Elsa froze the T-Rex's engines...

Russa Nodrey

And everyone lived happily ever after.
Freddy

Izeroth

Until the Earth was devoured by an immortal cosmic turtle.

CaptainRocktree

And Giant pink fluffy unicorns...
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Delthion

Jukka the Sling

And then a hippopotamus egg turned green under mysterious circumstances.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

Unfortunately, the hippopotamus was devoured by another cosmic turtle.