News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

But the Brown Dwarf turned out to be a dwarf as told by Tolkien and C.S Lewis...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

So it wasn't big enough for everyone to live on.

Delthion

But everyone had shrank to the microscopic level...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

CaptainRocktree

But shrank too much.......
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Delthion

Until they were cleansed with eternal flame!

Jukka the Sling

Whilst all this was going on, a girl named Esme made a sandwich.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Which then accidentally used the Rumor Weed, and then it became the Rumor Sandwich!

Jukka the Sling

Unfortunately, Esme accidentally upset her coffee cup and drenched the rumor sandwich.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

Then a horrible coffee monster devoured Esme.

Delthion

But little did you know Esme as an alien and quickly reverted the monster to her original form, and the Rumor Sandwich wrote a catchy song that was hummed by all the peoples of all the nations of all the worlds...

Izeroth

And then everyone died from lack of boredom.

Jukka the Sling

Then Justin Bieber got laryngitis.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

And that made the earth freeze... (Odd isn't it?)

Kitsune

And then Elsa learned to love and everything melted!