News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

And then the suns of the universe collapsed.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

And then a black hole exploded and made millions of new Suns.

I'm retired from the forum

Unimaginative

And then the suns realized that we hit page 15, and threw a dance party.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Izeroth

Unfortunately, the cosmic entities who were participating in this dance party got a little wild, and a few of the red giants went all supernova.

Blaggut

Causing a rift in reality that brought the chickens back to life
~Just a soft space boi~

Søren

Along with the Chicken Soup monster, who tried to eat the chickens.

Delthion

And this caused a rift in time that all liberals blamed on Bush.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D, (Again, this has nothing to do with a political argument.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Mod: Even so, watch it.

In an alternate timeline, a turkey was bored.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

OK, sorry.

Since you wished for nothing the world ended and so did the universe.

I wish that my dog did not have an annoying flea problem that has foiled the flea treatment.

Izeroth

Because Delthion confused two different games, the universe imploded.

Delthion

And I was sucked into it because of my ignorance.

Jukka the Sling

Then everyone called Oracle a racist because he hated hot dogs.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

Meanwhile, someone at ICANN flipped a switch, and turned off all Internet domain names.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Then Microsoft bought the Internet.

Søren

Then Apple bought the universe.