News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

WHich was then promptly eaten by Microides, a special electric parasite...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

A sea of viruses sent by Facebook then devoured Microides.

Blaggut

And then Bob from a topic from a long time ago came back, and opened a Tardis set too only go too the Civil War.
~Just a soft space boi~

Søren

And this time the South won.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

And the South forced everyone to drink sweet tea...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

And the sweet tea hated that, so they started there own Civil War with the humans.

Delthion

And the sweet tea won by drowning the earth...

Blaggut

Which caused the gunpowder too get wet, and because the chickens wanted to take ove rthe world but now had no guns, they decided too take over the world because of the fact they couldn't take over the world as well as before.
~Just a soft space boi~

Søren

And the world exploded from insanity

Jukka the Sling

Then the only sweet tea available was the stuff from McDonald's. Everyone drank it, then became hyper from the sugar rush.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

SilentSam

and then they all died again!
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

But since they ate so much sugar the world was destroyed...(DOn't ask me how!)  ;D

Izeroth

And then the supreme celestial being otherwise known as Brian Jacques decided that this book was far too wierd to publish.

Delthion

But somehow it escaped and was published!  :'(