News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

And then Ledthion woke up to find a terrible world where chaos reigns, all because, the Redwall Abbey forums were never formed, therefore we were forced to display our craziness in the real world.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

And then, all of the would-be Redwall forum members became politicians, causing chaos throughout the land.

Søren

And so much disorder caused the earth to turn yellow.

I'm retired from the forum

Blaggut

Too which Jalepeno Pepper Beserkers, Cows, And Unicorns battled for purchase
~Just a soft space boi~

SilentSam

And the cows won, and enslaved the unicorns and peppers.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

CaptainRocktree

But the Unicorns broke free!...
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Izeroth

Luckily, the unicorns exploded before they could do any damage.

Delthion

Because they had accidentally eaten the peppers...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Which were anti-friendship peppers, to be exact.

Jukka the Sling

Then Pinkie Pie started singing about friendship, while Twilight looked on in horror.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

And then the anti-friendship peppers nuked the world and flew away in an ochre spaceship.

CaptainRocktree

But the ultra magnetic world force field knocked the peppers back...
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Izeroth

And then Games Jryphon rose from the dead...

Delthion

Yes, an earthquake caused his corpse to rise from his grave, but he was still dead.

Søren

And the peppers crash landed on Games Jryphons body.

I'm retired from the forum