News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

(It isn't really you. Besides, this is an alternate reality.)

And Noihtdel eht Live married Gnilj eht Akkus, and had ten children, nine daughters and one son. ;)
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

Gnilj (or is it Akkus?) sent her kids off to boarding school in another galaxy.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

All of Noihtdel eht Live and Gnilj eht Akkus (I guess Akkus, but I dunno)'s daughters were evil, like their parents, but their son Rj. Noihtdel was secretly good.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Zireoth, who had recently acquired an inter-dimensional portal, sent Ledthion and Ledthion Jr. to Noihtdel's dimension.

James Gryphon

Sukka the Jling and all of their other children, except for Ariella, followed. The group soon met Rj. Noihtdel, who was a genius and had begun an organization to overthrow his parents' empire.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

What they didn't realize, however, was that they were highly irradiated from the portal.

James Gryphon

This radiation gave each of them amazing super-powers.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But it killed them before they could use them...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

... but as usual, they were already dead, so they came back to life.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

And ended the reign of my evil opposite, (I don't even want to have to spell his name.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

and returned back into their own world, where they lived happily ever after.

In another part of the universe, there was a pizza delivery guy, named Joe.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Who was very sad he wasn't a mad scientist.

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

So, he chose the next best thing, which was to be an evil genius.

Delthion

But he was already evil, so he just became good...

Izeroth

Because he was good, and everyone else was good too, he never had to do anything exciting. Therefore, he died from boredom. And he was not already dead, so he didn't come back to life.