The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

But then Ledthion said; "I was thinking the same thing about you!"

Hehehehe...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

And Nussa joined her father and brother, hoping in vain that her true love would cause them to come back to the right; Ledthion knew this, and scoffed inwardly, only wanting someone to clean the base and to use as a hostage.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But Ledthion Jr. got mad at Ledthion and whacked him on the head, causing Ledthion to come back to his senses!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Back in his right mind, Ledthion gave Ledthion Jr. a big whack on the head; this made him insane, which of course cured his evil condition, and Sukka and the rest of their daughters moved in to Ledthion's fortress, which was renamed the "Palace of Truth and Love", and they all lived happily ever after until they died.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But they were already dead, so they just came back to life...

James Gryphon

And the cycle continued, and Ledthion and Sukka remained happily married, and lived in his palace with their fifteen daughters and single son, for the rest of time. :)

In another reality, where everything was backwards, Noihtdel eht Live made the final preparations for his invasion.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But the Delthion (Noihtdel's opposite) was fighting against him...

(I'm still not in this.)

James Gryphon

But the good guys lost, and Htrae's defenses fell before the might of the invading fleets and hordes.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But Htrae had already fallen so it just rose...

James Gryphon

...under the rule of the merciless Noihtdel eht Live.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

But one Htraeling named Neros the Roirraw challenged Noihtled the Live's rule, causing a revolution.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Noihtled the Live was the insane twin of Noihtdel eht Live; he believed that everything was the opposite of how it was.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

So Neros realized that he had got mixed up, and start Ed a revolution against Noihtled eht Live.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

And the revolution was crushed by the might of the Noihtdel empire.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

(WHY AM I ALWAYS THE BAD GUY?!)