News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

But then a wild band of rogue Platypus's came and started to battle with both sides!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Russa Nodrey

All of a sudden, a crow came flying towards the armies.
Freddy

Izeroth

The crow was actually a wizard in disguise.

Jukka the Sling

His disguise wasn't very effective, however: he'd forgotten to take off his pointy wizard hat.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

He was called by all Stormcrow because a storm followed him wherever he went. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

One day he was struck by lightning.
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

And he fell down into the middle of the battling armies

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

He then became a tree-man.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Wot, wot!

When he became a tree-man, he decided to sit down and play a harp.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

LT Sandpaw

While the giant scorpions and beavers battled it out with platypuses he played twinkle twinkle little star.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

But then he saw the Uruk-hai cutting down his forest....

Delthion

Then he changed to the Beethoven's Fifth Symphony.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

When he finished, he turned into a butterfly and flew to Redwall...
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Izeroth

But Redwall had become a big tourist attraction, and a group of tourists stepped on him.

Eulaliaaa!

One tourist, Joe, saw the crushed butterfly and started crying...
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.