News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

The Doowrikm leves were notorious for their alliances with the world of nem, such as when they joined the nem of Nwotekal in attempting to extort treasure from Niroth Dleihsnekao years before, so Rodnog and Doowrikm were allies in this war.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

But the Steel hills dwarves led by Naid ToofnorI attacked them.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

"The Dwarves are for the Dwarves", Naid proclaimed, as he launched an invasion of both Llednevir and Doowrikm.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

With all their energy in the war they were unable to stop the crime lord Gasp in his expansion of his petty empire.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

The crime lord Gasp expanded his empire all the way into Worodfaith, and (quite accidentaly) aroused the wrath of an ancient dark spirit.

James Gryphon

However, the dark spirit was extremely weak, no more powerful than a gnat, and had about the same impact on Gasp's life.
« Subject to editing »

Blaggut

But when the gnat bounced into him, they exchanged viruses, and The Dark Lord Gasp came down with fatal affliction.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

But Niroht and Naid joined forces.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

James Gryphon

Their mighty army conquered Llednevir and Doowkrim, thus saving Rimaraf the trouble of wiping out the leves.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

But Glob attacked Naid for revenge for his father Goza's death.

James Gryphon

Then Nroeb came and mauled Glob, killing him.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

And Nroeb went back to his talking horses.

Izeroth

Meanwhile, in the deserts of Dorn, a grain of sand moved.

Lady Ashenwyte

The grain of sand exploded.

Izeroth

And disrupted the very fabric of time itself.