News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah juzt finizhed Zae Long, An' Zankz For Av Ze Fizh!!!!!! 'OORAY!!!!!!! Na' ah can re-focuz back on ze Thrawn Trilogy!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

Right now i'm reading The Rouge Crew again.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm on Dark Force Rizin' from ze Thrawn Trilogy. Tiz major zae far!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

I'm still reading LOTR...am I'm sure that I will still be reading it for a looong time!

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

naima

currently reading the castle by kafka. i feel so worthless
it was the strangest thing today
i studied footprints in abandoned pathways
'neath forgotten undergrowth something stirring again
you were a single red blood cell and I lost you in this knot of capillaries
but you were bringing me oxygen when I needed it most in the smoke

(frank turner)

Ungatt Trunn

DanielofRedwall

For school, I'm doing "To Kill a Mockingbird", which I'm actually really enjoying. For pleasure I'm reading "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green, which is a little bit different to what I'd normally read but I am enjoying it nonetheless. I got through the first chapters very quickly on this one but progress has slowed due to starting TKAM.
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on October 31, 2013, 03:05:13 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 30, 2013, 08:07:06 PM
Lyin' On Tur Rug.
LOL, I  mean Lord Of The Rings! ;) ;D

Aye, ah ken!

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on November 01, 2013, 02:59:48 PM
For school, I'm doing "To Kill a Mockingbird", which I'm actually really enjoying. For pleasure I'm reading "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green, which is a little bit different to what I'd normally read but I am enjoying it nonetheless. I got through the first chapters very quickly on this one but progress has slowed due to starting TKAM.

Televizion Katz Attack Marz.

Kera Thorn Bladewind

I am currently reading Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident. I am hooked on these books now! Although I've always had a thing with criminal masterminds...

Ungatt Trunn

Alongside reading LOTR, I'm also reading the original Sherlock Holmes mysterys. They are very intresting...

Lily

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on November 01, 2013, 02:59:48 PM
I love The Fault in Our Stars. It's not something I'd normally read either, but I'm really glad I did. I'd probably never have read it if I didn't already watch John and Hank Green's vlogbrothers videos. You should check out his other stuff too, I really liked Looking for Alaska.

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwaller

I'm reading Terre des Hommes by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. I was reading Pilote de Guerre before that, and it was one of the best books I've read.

Ungatt Trunn