News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Starla1431

The new books I'm currently reading are....

Redwall

Marlfox

DOTC Warriors: Thunder Rising

Firewing

Warriors: Enter the Clans

+Anima

The Lunar Chronicles: Scarlet

Owls of Ga'hoole: The siege

Martin the warrior

The books I'm reading: Premeditated - Josin l. mcquein, The Testing - Joelle Chabonneau, VIII - H.M. Castor and Blackout- Robison Wells
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

brookeloveslotr

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling
The Red Pyramid  by Rick Riordan

Ungatt Trunn

I'm reading Sherlock Holmes while I'm waiting for my next Redwall book to arrive.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwaller

Gonff the Mousethief

I am just starting marlfox and watership down
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Ferrousferret

Right now, it's 'Inferno' by Dan Brown. I still haven't read the books for 'Angels & Demons' or 'the DaVinci Code,' but I really love these Robert Langdon stories. The third one, "the Lost Symbol' was amazing, but had kind of a lackluster ending.

After that, I've got 'Storm of Swords' by George RR Martin lined up. 'Clash of Kings' completely blew 'A Game of Thrones' out of the water. Can't wait for the third!

i am that is (Matthias)

I'm reading Mattimeo, it's great. I'm not that into it yet. So far the kids got taken away by Slagar the Cruel.

Shadowed One

I just finished reading The House of Hades by Rick Riordan.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Unimaginative

I'm currently reading any books I can get my hands on. I exhausted my supply of books at home almost two years ago, and I get tired of re-reading the same books over and over again.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Ferrousferret

Just finished Inferno. Amazing ending! Totally had me guessing right to the end. Now, tonight, I get to start Storm of Swords.

Kera Thorn Bladewind

I'm reading Fire Bringer(again!), and Warriors: Power of Three: The Sight. We'll see whether my sister or all the other fans were right about the quality of the last two Warriors arcs...  8)

MeadowR

I'm reading 'The Mysterious World Of Sherlock Holmes', a book about the author and Sherlock's history, not a novel. It's good, and especially when it was only £3.99. :D

Also reading a Terry Pratchett DiscWorld book.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Kera Thorn Bladewind on December 18, 2013, 04:59:43 PM
Now...I go to read Warriors: New Prophecy: Sunset. Very much reluctant to read this...my sister told me they killed one of my favorite characters...(I don't care if he's evil, I like him!)

Who is it? I've read that one....I've read most of them! If your favourite is Hawkfrost, then sadly yes. Brambleclaw kills him....Oops, I just spoiled it, didn't I?