News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Flandor on November 08, 2011, 10:14:03 PM
I love Watership Down!  Little Fiver is so awesome.
Yeah, Fiver is my favourite. :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

yeswonderful

I am such a nerd....Anyone watch the Gargoyle cartoon series in the 90s? Well, the writers of the first two seasons continued their storyline into graphic novels. I recently found the novels on Amazon and ordered them. So awesome! It's a blast from the past. Even though I'm in my 20s, I'm loving reading them.
Like pirates? Want to be a classy vermin who wears a cravat and sails the high seas? Enjoy writing? Join the VI! http://rovl.org/vi
VI movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD-1Q0htbfk&feature=youtu.be

Redwall Musician

I'm reading The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall. Love it! I got The Pernderwicks at Point Mouette(spelling?) for my birthday. I finished reading it and dragged my family to the library to get the first book.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Plugg Firetail

QuoteI am such a nerd....Anyone watch the Gargoyle cartoon series in the 90s?

I feel so old....I used to watch that.

KaiTheDog

Quote from: Plugg Firetail on November 13, 2011, 11:10:32 PM
QuoteI am such a nerd....Anyone watch the Gargoyle cartoon series in the 90s?

I feel so old....I used to watch that.

I did too, along with all of the old cartoons they used to show on the Disney channel, like Goof Troop, Darkwing Duck, Duck Tales, and Tailspin. Ah I miss those days.

Back on topic now.

I am reading A Game of Thrones, by George R.R Martin, and I love it!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Finished Dragons of the Valley recently by Donita K. Paul. Didn't like it in general, but a few of the characters are pretty brilliant, mainly the genius wizard and his pessimistic librarian. Hard to beat a pair like that.

Now I want to get Erasing Hell by Francis Chan, and book 5 of Ranger's Apprentice.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

DanielofRedwall

Now it's "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", "Crocodile Tears" by Anthony Horowitz in the "Alex Rider" series and I borrowed "Castaways of the Flying Dutchman" from the library, but I haven't started reading that yet.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Lily

I've almost finished Mattimeo. When that's done, I'm going to start on Legend, by Marie Lu. It's her first published book and I've heard good things about it, so I'm hoping it'll be a good read.

Redwall Musician

I'm reading A Tale of Two Castles by Gail Carson Levine. After that I get to read Ragweed (by Avi) which is in the same series as Poppy and Ereth, that I finished a few days ago. There more of a younger kids book (it's really cute), but I still like reading them.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Firewall978

A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin. After I finish that series I will probably go back and Reread all the redwall books.

Coobreedan