News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The kingdom of Bíomaí Moon, Bláthanna, Agus Ioraí.

Started by Cornflower MM, September 05, 2014, 07:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rachel25 on September 06, 2014, 11:19:26 PM
Im sort of on. Im on my phone and its really late so sadly im coming off now. Goodnight! *eat cookie*

Awwwwww!!!!!!!! Goodnight! Sleep tight! *Wishes for somehting like a phone or iPad of my own* *Is jealous of Rach*

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on September 06, 2014, 11:19:53 PM
Um...anybody want to play checkers?

Why not.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 06, 2014, 09:22:35 PM
Quote from: Izeroth on September 06, 2014, 05:05:53 AM
Upon finishing my tour of this land, I decided to write a summary of my thoughts.

My opinion of the museums: The history museum was great, the science museum was cool, and the art museum was so abstract that I felt like throwing up. I probably could have thrown up on a canvas and passed it off as modern art.

My opinion of the hotels: The hotel I stayed in was ok, but I've seen better.

My opinion of the architecture: The architecture was good, but a little too classical for my tastes.

My opinion of the food: The breakfast and dinner were excellent, but I found the soup I had for lunch to be quite disgusting.

Then out, please. I will NOT have this in my kingdom!

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on September 06, 2014, 07:59:23 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 06, 2014, 12:37:15 AM
Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on September 06, 2014, 12:04:16 AM
Do I get pie?

yay points to me for almost never reading the OP in the Cellars
Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on September 06, 2014, 12:19:17 AM
!agree

OUT! *Points to door* OUT OUT OUT OUT!
That's not the way I came in, though.  I'll get lost ;_;

::) I don't care. OOOOUUUTTT!

hehe she'll never guess this is just a hologram of me.  she'll never find out where my projectors are
baby turtle forever

Rusvul

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 06, 2014, 11:20:54 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on September 06, 2014, 11:19:26 PM
Im sort of on. Im on my phone and its really late so sadly im coming off now. Goodnight! *eat cookie*

Awwwwww!!!!!!!! Goodnight! Sleep tight! *Wishes for somehting like a phone or iPad of my own* *Is jealous of Rach*

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on September 06, 2014, 11:19:53 PM
Um...anybody want to play checkers?

Why not.

Phones are useful. Really, though, mine isn't that great... Apparently an iPhone 3 is archaic now... :P

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 07, 2014, 12:36:57 AM
Anyone want to have a pie-making contest?

Ooh, yes please!  Although, is it cheating to have Ned the Pie-Maker on your side?

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jukka the Sling

@Rain: Um, yeah. Tell Ned he can compete as long as he's by himself.

We're nearly ready to begin! *Gathers ingredients*

Rainshadow

Um... how 'bout Ned bakes FOR me?  'Cause... um... well...  I don't bake, I just take the credit for his pies.

Yeah, and I don't appreciate that.

Sorry!  From now on, I'll give you full credit for the pies!

You'd better.

Shut up, Rochil.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

What?! All this time, it was actually Ned making your pies? For shame, Rain!

But anyway, I guess he can make your pies in this contest, just this once.

Rainshadow

I mean, I'm fine making the pies, as long as I still get the credit for it.

Yeah, yeah, I'll give you credit.

Thank you.  Now, contest, anyone?

Do I get to be the judge?

I'd say that I would be the judge, but I suppose since I'm technically in this competition, I shouldn't be judging because I'd be biased.

Exactly why I should be the judge!  I'm not biased at all!  I have no real emotional connection to you or to Ned, so I won't have any reason to choose your pie over anyone else's.

You're annoying.

And that's why you like having me around.

No, I have you around because it's your people's custom to serve the person who saved your life for the remainder of your life.  I had no choice in the matter.

You coulda let me die.

Nah, I'm not that cruel.

*Snorts*

Oh, shut up.

So... are we gonna start baking anytime soon?  Or should I just go on a trip around the world or something?

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 06, 2014, 07:32:24 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 06, 2014, 07:19:24 PM
Exactly! Would you like another brownie or a chocolate cookie?

*Chants*  Brownie!  Brownie!  Brownie!  Brownie!

Then here you go!

*Gives Rain brownies*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

*Chomps down on brownies*

*Licks lips*  You gonna share those?

*Looks at Rochil*  *Looks down at brownies*  *Sighs*  *Hands Rochil a brownie*

Thank you, my lady.  *Starts eating the brownie*

Could I have a brownie?

Mmmrrph mrr mmph.

...What?

*Swallows*  I thought you only liked pie.

Just because I make pies doesn't mean that's the only thing I eat.

Oh.  Yeah.  I knew that.  *Hands Ned a brownie*