Previous topic - Next topic

Do we have enough people to play?

Yes
5 (71.4%)
No
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Thomas Barkshield

I realize this forum already has an oversaturation of steampunk RP's, but I've never personally done one before. I just want to see if anyone is interested. More details to come soon.

Unimaginative

I am interested. The last one had a horrible death, caused by Shade's disappearance. If you made one, I would join.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Skarzs

I have an idea: anyone from the last RP might put their old charries into this one!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Thomas Barkshield

Sounds good to me. I was thinking of a world where a superplant has overgrown most of the redwall world, making travel between settlements by land completely out of the question. The solution? Airships.   :D I am going on a road trip tomorrow, so if you would like me to draw your old carries, please say something quick. You can either be part of a smugling ship, a warship, a cargo ship, or a pirate ship. Multiple people can be part of the same ship. Keep it real (one person cant operate a whole warship) Sign up sheet is as follows:

Name:
Species:
Type of ship:
Name of ship:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Other:

Its the same as the other RP, so you can just copy and paste (Except for the ship part/side part)

Unimaginative

I'd love Vlad drawn.
Here's his original sheet, modified for yours.
Name:Vladimer Thorsten (Vlad)
Species:Fossa
Type of Ship: Smuggling/Pirate
Name of Ship: Little Iron
Appearance: Because of a birth defect, he has to wear a respirator. The respirator he wears is black, and lays almost flat across his snout. It purifies the air when he breaths in. He wears a long-sleeved brown shirt, and a black vest over it. In the many pockets of the vest, he keeps a gold pocket watch, two grenades, and a pair of goggles.
Personality: Vlad is extremely pessimistic. with a dark outlook on life. He is irritable, often at the center of fights. He is a skilled thief, and is used to staying in shadows.
Weapons: A pistol and a knife. The pistol is fancy in design, but generic in power. Many cogs that are for decoration are located on it, and it is a beautiful Bronze color. The knifes handle is the same color, bit the knife blade is very different. It is dark grey, and when activated, has scalding heat on it.

The Skarzs

(I actually did draw Vlad, but I can't upload him :( )
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

I'll get Arya up later. And, as far as I know, Thomas, there's only been two Steampunk RPs - This one and Shade's. ;)

Jetthebinturong

I'll make a character. Might use that steampunk version of Dave that I didn't get to use, then again, I might not
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Gwen A. Mouse

Sounds awesome! I'll post a character sheet when I have more time. (Probably in the next few days.)
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

rachel25

I'm not planning on joining this, but I'm just curious. What is steampunk?

Cornflower MM

Ask Rus, unless you want my probably twisted explanation. It's sort of like the Victorian era, only with tons and tons of strange gadgets.