Previous topic - Next topic

Do we have enough people to play?

Yes
5 (71.4%)
No
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Thomas Barkshield

You are accepted HanNorwood! I just want to make one thing clear to everybody : This superplant has taken over the world! The weedkiller industry is booming! Efforts to make a railway are the top concern of many businessmen, including the one below:

Name: William Pitt
Species: Mouse
Type of ship: None
Name of ship: None
Appearance: Old and tired, always wears a fine suit, a top hat and a pair of his special Pitt brand goggles.
Personality: The same as any stereotypical old rich man.
Weapons: His cane can release gas that blinds anyone not wearing Pitt brand goggles.
Other: William owns a large railway company that was booming before this whole superplant business. He had just completed a railway from Redwall City to The port of Salamandastron when the police came knocking to try and arrest him on charges of murdering his wife. When he showed them his bedroom to prove his innocence, all they found was his wife's cold dead body. He was forced to flee his mansion and hitch a ride with another fugetive from the law, who is described below. Now he must find his wife's murderer and bring him or her to justice.

Name: Rodger Wildeberry
Species: Housecat (Smaller than a wildcat)
Type of ship: Smuggling ship
Name of ship: Saucy Sue
Appearance: Leather waistcoat, flying cap, goggles, Steampunk belt.
Personality: Sure of himself
Weapons: Dual pistols that fire custom bullets which are supposed to explode on impact. (Illegal of course)
Other: Got himself arrested for smuggling rum by the barrel. He escaped, sans load, and was running away from the police when William found him and agreed to pay for a trip to Salamandastron.

Blaggut

Richard Sprindar
Otter
Male
Cargo
Bronze Queen
Covered in dust and ash, and wears goggles on his head. Has a satchel full of tools.
Witty with a sense of humor.
Large knife and a cogwork derringer, along with some small explosives.
Other: An inventor of sorts. Builds cogwork machines (Human controlled) of war and of usage. Enjoys a fine bronze covering for fancy-ness, but doesn't require it. Has a small crew.
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

iPad won't let me write more, so extra post  :-\

Aldosh Brenfel:
Squirrell
Male
Cargo
Bronze Queen
Covered in dirt and sometimes a little bit of blood.
Witty with a morbid sense of humor. Gets bored easily. Usaully uncaring, but never cruel.
A weighty shovel, and a kitchen knife.
Is a gravedigger and an undertaker. Is along with Richard for the ride.
~Just a soft space boi~

Rusvul

First off, hi.

Second, I don't think I can be consistently active and interested in a roleplay, I'd probably just be problematic. I don't think I'll be joining.

Quote from: rachel25 on September 07, 2014, 07:38:48 PM
I'm not planning on joining this, but I'm just curious. What is steampunk?
Neovictorian- Imagine a large amount of intricate clockwork and steam machinery in a general victorian setting. Usually lots of airships and some amount of creepiness, occasionally biomechanical modifications using clockwork and such.

Thomas Barkshield

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

The Skarzs

Will there be time for me to join in the next week? I just had my wisdom teeth taken out and my thinking isn't all that it should be.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

How fast does this super plant grow? And how many chars are we allowed?
~Just a soft space boi~

Thomas Barkshield

You are allowed as many characters as you can play, provided they are fleshed out  and not just Misc Crewmembers.
The superplant grows from a seed to a 40 foot tall tree in 4 days.

BlueRose

STEEEAAAAMMMPUUUUUNNNKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Victoria (Vicky) Harper McSpadden
Species: Otter
Type of ship: Pirate!
Name of ship: Vicky's Revenge
Appearance: Light brown fur, and sporting a long forelock dyed red. She wears a leather jacket over a red blouse and black skirt, as well as a pair of tinted goggles.
Personality: Lighthearted, with a 'free to live as I please' sort of demeanor. She's friendly and laid back, but when anyone crosses her, they regret it. Vicky loves to play, and pranks on other creatures are her favorite past-time.
Weapons: Vicky carries a steel-tipped whip and a poison dart gun.
Other: Her ship is named what it is because a law officer killed her father (so Vicky got his ship. And re-named it. )

Name: Shael McSpadden
Species: Otter
Type of Ship: Pirate
Name of Ship: Vicky's Revenge
Appearance: Chocolate colored fur, with scars over his back and chest. His right eye was badly burnt in an explosion, so he wears a black shark-leather eyepatch over it. He wears a long pirate-style red coat and black cargo pants (as well as an otter can wear cargo pants. Not really sure how that works, but it looks cool on the human version of him.)
Personality: Think "Nice guy pirate". Pretty much. He and Vicky get along really well. (Obviously.)
Weapons: A scimitar and a small pistol. Sometimes larger guns, depending on the fight.
Other: Shael grew up with Vicky, and decided to go pirating with her when her father died. (Just realized that Vicky and Shael wear slightly matching outfits. What a cute couple! [No, they won't be super mushy. I promise. The outfits were on accident.])
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Thomas Barkshield

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

And married! ;D ;D ;D ;D I'll get Arya up tomorrer.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.