Previous topic - Next topic

Do we have enough people to play?

Yes
5 (71.4%)
No
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

The Skarzs

I'd say wait a little more, like four days at least.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Thomas Barkshield

Well, Its a couple of days and a coma scare later. Is everyone still interested? Btw it would be cool if everyone could post a diagram of their ship like this: Behold the Saucy Sue!

Unimaginative

Still here, the ship I can do if Skarz gives me a general idea.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Skarzs

Okay, it's a smaller ship, with metal girders on the outside of the bullet-shaped balloon. The cargo hold and deck are directly below it, not very far below the bottom of the balloon. It's powered by three steam propellers: one on the tail end, and two facing backwards at angles from the sides. Two guns are mounted on the front half sides of the vessel, as well as the back half.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Ooooh! Sounds fun! I'll have mine up by this weekend!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Mask

Hey any spots left? The RP i made is basically dead so I need a new one.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Thomas Barkshield

Sure! Sign up will be open as long as we can incorporate you into the story.

Blaggut

The ship has a number of cannons and Gatling guns on its sides. Belowdecks are a ton of mechas (Spider mechas, walking flamethrowers, weird stuff that my char invented.) all of which are controlled and piloted by humans. There is  a small lab in the back belowdecks. In the front belowdecks is a small cabin with two cots where my chars sleep.

Also, am I allowed to have a few crew members and such along? Just three or so. They'll have names and personalities but I won't be controlling them much.
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Thomas Barkshield on September 17, 2014, 01:29:01 AM
Well, Its a couple of days and a coma scare later. Is everyone still interested? Btw it would be cool if everyone could post a diagram of their ship like this: Behold the Saucy Sue!

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm still in!

Thomas Barkshield

@blaggut Sure!
@cornflowermm Don't apologise, you cant help it if a chandelier falls on your head!

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Thomas Barkshield

Quote from: Thomas Barkshield on September 17, 2014, 03:08:36 AM
Sure! Sign up will be open as long as we can incorporate you into the story.

That means yes.

How should we start the roleplay?
Also, what should the name be?

The Skarzs

It more depends on what you want the storyline to begin on; simply surviving by flying around will get boring after a bit. What besides the superplant is a danger to the creatures of the land? Is there a way to kill the weed? Are there creatures who would take the hard travels of others to their advantage? How can a solution be determined?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Thomas Barkshield

The superplant is merely my excuse for airships. ;D Although, people are working on trying to build railways lines and such, so the goal of this Roleplay is to connect the Redwall world again. And yes, there are airship pirates.