News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Another steampunk Roleplay

Started by Thomas Barkshield, September 06, 2014, 03:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do we have enough people to play?

Yes
5 (71.4%)
No
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Cornflower MM

*Growls* Okay. Blue, a little help please? Which page is Shade's steampunk OOC: on?

BlueRose

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 07, 2014, 06:21:19 PM
Not your butt! Shade's! I PM'ed him. Thanks for the run-down, Rus! Sounds interesting. I'll join! Now, this sheet maight not be Steampuink-ish enough, but Oh well!

Name:Arya Brushtail
Species:Squirrel
Side: Rebel
Appearance: Nut brown all over. She has a few exceptions: Her ears and nose are pith0-black, and she has a white dot in the shape of a teardrop on her forehead. her eyes are deep, dark blue Sort of like this color:
Spoiler
She wears: A dark-green tunic, with a a belt, and dark brown boots that come up to her knee. Also has black fingerless gloves, and earplugs that enable her to hear all but really high pitched poises that would normally damage ears.
Personality: Stubborn, unyielding, and determined. She's also sweet, kind, and nice, but doesn't really like doing business with males. Clever and crafty, Arya uses her brain, and would rather talk than fight. Most of the time. Rather sarcastic.
Weapons: A bow, with arrows that can do various things, from releasing a high pith that temporarily stuns the enemy, to emitting a cloud of gas, with every thing in between. She also has a hand-and-a-half sword, with matching scabbard and belt. The sword just a sword, nothing special. She has a dagger which she keeps in her left boot, that can release poison, or an antidote to it.
Other: She was a slave with a cruel master, but escaped, being the only one to do so.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

Oh, thanks!

Name:Arya Brushtail
Species:Squirrel
Type if ship: Pirate
Ship: Vicky's Revenge (If that's alright with you, Bluey)
Appearance: Nut brown all over. She has a few exceptions: Her ears and nose are pitch-black, and she has a white dot in the shape of a teardrop on her forehead. Her eyes are deep, dark blue.She wears: A dark-green tunic, with a a belt, and dark brown boots that come up to her knee. Also has black fingerless gloves, and earplugs that enable her to hear all but really high pitched poises that would normally damage ears.
Personality: Stubborn, unyielding, and determined. She's also sweet, kind, and nice, but doesn't really like doing business with males. Clever and crafty, Arya uses her brain, and would rather talk than fight. Most of the time. Rather sarcastic.
Weapons: A bow, with arrows that can do various things, from releasing a high pith that temporarily stuns the enemy, to emitting a cloud of gas, with every thing in between. She also has a hand-and-a-half sword, with matching scabbard and belt. The sword just a sword, nothing special. She has a dagger which she keeps in her left boot, that can release poison, or an antidote to it.

BlueRose

Totally chill with me. Vicky's revenge needs a cabin squirrel. (Jk, really.)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Name: Drengar
Species: Cougar
Type of ship: Smuggler/pirate (It's small, fast, and has a lot of firepower)
Name of ship: Little Iron
Appearance: Strongly muscled; gray-brown fur; eye patch on right eye; gray pants, but no shirt
Weapons: Customized guns on his forearms, having two barrels on each one that are fired from a switch held in his paw; he also carries a machete at his side.
Personality: He jokes even when things are getting serious; he is smart and sees into tricks with an experienced eye. While he makes light of things, he knows when to stop. Is also known to have a fiery temper.
Other: Is a specialized weapons designer, builder, and dealer; he sells to the highest bidder. His ship was specially armed by him with high powered small artillery guns.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: BlueRose on September 11, 2014, 04:14:01 PM
Totally chill with me. Vicky's revenge needs a cabin squirrel. (Jk, really.)

Haha, okay! Sure! She'll be the cabin squirrel who should never be allowed near any big red buttons!

BlueRose

Unimaginative

Skarz, is it alright if Vlad joins Dregnar's crew?
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Thomas Barkshield

You are all accepted!
I made a doodle of an airship during math class, just thought I'd throw it out there.

BlueRose

Cornflower MM

Quote from: BlueRose on September 11, 2014, 11:57:01 PM
Oh dear. That bodes ill.

Or any buttons. Or levers. ;D

Quote from: Thomas Barkshield on September 12, 2014, 12:17:46 AM
You are all accepted!
I made a doodle of an airship during math class, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Nice doodle, Tommy! And. yay! I'm accepted! :P

Blaggut

A fine doodle.

Skarz, perhaps Richard could be allied with you? You'll both being mechanics/inventors and all.
~Just a soft space boi~

The Skarzs

Quote from: HanNorwood on September 12, 2014, 12:02:23 AM
Skarz, is it alright if Vlad joins Dregnar's crew?
Yes. It's a small ship, and doesn't need many creatures to crew it.

Quote from: Blaggut on September 12, 2014, 01:11:56 AM

Skarz, perhaps Richard could be allied with you? You'll both being mechanics/inventors and all.
Sure.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Thomas Barkshield

What does everyone think about starting now? I just want to remind you all that there is a poll at the top.