News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

It's time to conquer the Milky Way!

Started by Izeroth, September 14, 2014, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

I am not merely working off moon metals. I have at my acess one of the greatest mountains In this forum, as well as a long plain filled with many minerals.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 25, 2014, 04:33:19 AM
I need none. Polymers are superior to any metals for this sort of work. Anyways, forging itself is an outdated process.
Just as well; the trollish sciences are beyond your comprehension, human.

Quote from: Izeroth on September 25, 2014, 12:13:46 PM
I am not merely working off moon metals. I have at my acess one of the greatest mountains In this forum, as well as a long plain filled with many minerals.
. . . And are in trade with the trolls, who can supply you with the supermetals.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Indeed, it is beyond me. Troll science can be described in two words: incredible pigheadedness! You are so devoted to metals and forging that you spend all your energy trying to un-outdate them!

Wait... I don't think un-outdate is a word. Re-date? Aw, who cares.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

So you think. You don't know much about the lives of those under your feet except which I have told you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

I'm on Mars or, as of currently, in a starship. No trolls under my feet there.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

It's an expression we make referring to all surface dwellers.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Enough! *Interrupts communications between Scarzs and Wylder.*  Now If you two can't get along I will have t sever you communications. And thank you Scarzs for your offer. At the moment we are under going repairs and upgrades so  some of you metals may be of some use to us. If the need arises we will be sure to open negotiations.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Well, as long as you have a means of paying me, then I can help.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

I am sure we could manage something. Perhaps helping you develop polymer technology...  ;)
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Faiyloe

We could also provide transport if you wish to colonize any other planets.

The Skarzs

Give us a planet that you have been unable to mine too deeply due to your inferior human mining.

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 25, 2014, 09:43:09 PM
I am sure we could manage something. Perhaps helping you develop polymer technology...  ;)
I only respect carbon composite materials.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

*a small metallic key appears in Izeroth's hand*

Here is the acess to the mining base on Neop IV. The surface is full of mercury-like lakes, and the ground is made of near indestructible volcanic stones. Happy digging!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Like I said, we may provide suitable transportation for your people and there supplies. The planet you wish to colonize must be uninhabited or the aria where you wish to live unreachable. Just be careful not to cause to much seismic activity down there. No matter where you are.

Now I would like to know more in detail about what you have to offer?