News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Song of the Explorer. Sign-ups Closed.

Started by Delthion, September 22, 2014, 10:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

OK, now the RP will become more active if you are an explorer. The merchants aren't coming in to the RP as of yet. But it's accepted!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

KK that's why I said he had taken to exploring over merchant work, anything specific you want me to do or do I just jump right in?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Could you be in the mess hall? That would be great.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

AbbotAlf0809

Rainshadow

Aaaand I currently have no purpose.  :P  Any ideas as to what I could do?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Quote from: AbbotAlf0809 on December 03, 2014, 01:15:26 AM
Question, when and where can I plunder?

Basically, you can plunder as soon as we set off and then if we defeat you then you can follow us the entire way at a distance, but basically, anytime as soon as we set off.

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 03, 2014, 04:23:41 AM
  Aaaand I currently have no purpose.  :P  Any ideas as to what I could do?

No, unfortunately I do not have any ideas, you could go check how the others are coming with waking up though.

Conrad the Painless

Species: Culpeo Fox
Name: Gorelan Seasweep
Ship Class: Pirate
Ship Type: Galley
Ship Name: The Southern Terror
Position: Captain
Appearance: Gorelan has a white underbelly with tan fur on his sides. His back is flecked with black.
Clothes: Red Monmouth Cap, Blue Shirt, Black Pants, Dark Blue Sash.
Weapons: Slingshot, Long Knife, Dual Curved Sword.
Personality: Energetic, Demanding, Threatening, Slightly Clever.
Extras: Gold Bracelet, Ring of Rune, Gold Necklace with Jewel (Family heirloom).
Native Land: The Southlands 
History: Gorelan had always wanted to become a captain of his own ship. Ever since he had left his mother's den in the hot Southlands he had thought about it. Eventually, after forming a band of vermin to follow him, he brought a ship and set sail. Of course, he and his crew enjoyed sailing up and down the coast of Mossflower, plundering merchants and the common fisherbeasts. They never grew tired of it, sailing the high seas, feeling the wind rustle your fur. It was almost as if Gorelan was formed by the sea.  
Other: Gorlan's crew numbers at around sixty vermin.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Delthion

One thing, a galley is a little small to hold sixty, twenty might be a better number. Otherwise very nice, I was wondering who would be the first one to take a galley!

Another thing, I added that I have a dog.

Ashleg

I'm judging by the title that this is still open  ;)

Species:
Pine marten
Name:
Stellan Damu
Ship Class: (Merchant, Pirate or Explorer.)
Pirate
Ship Type: (Carrack, Caravel or Galley.)
Caravel
Ship Name:
The GoldenFangs
Position: (Captain, First Mate etc.)
Captain
Appearance:
Stellan is skinny and relatively tall, and he has brown fur with a cream-colored underbelly like most of his species. He has blue eyes, and, well, two sharp golden fangs, hence the name of his ship.
Despite looking a tad weak, once he shows his teeth the opposing animal usually finds him quite intimidating.
Clothes:
Stellan Damu wears a long blue tunic brimmed in gold, and sometimes a captain's hat. He also dons three earrings on his right ear, each of a slightly different color.
Weapons:
He normally uses a cutlass, but his two special teeth also count as a weapon.
Personality:
Stellan's very easy to irritate, sadistic, and isn't very kind to his crew, not that that was expected.
He secretly enjoys messing with Woodlanders (squirrels and mice in particular).
Extras: (Such as Earrings and Bracelets.)
Earrings stated above. ;)
But, he's got three golden bracelets on his left wrist, which always tend to fall off.
Native Land:
Salamandastron
History:
Stellan came from a high ranking family of corsairs who had eventually left him under the care of a female rat called Caldera due to thinking he was too much of a pain as a dibbun.
Over time, he had fought his way up to the top, where he then renamed the ship and took over as captain.
He, having lost his two canine teeth as a young teen, had a crewmember make him sharp, golden ones as replacements, which he can use as a weapon if need be.
Other:
Stellan hated the golden fangs due to the fact that he constantly bit his tongue with them, but kept them because they added to his fearsome image.

Conrad the Painless

Quote from: Delthion on December 06, 2014, 03:48:09 AM
One thing, a galley is a little small to hold sixty, twenty might be a better number. Otherwise very nice, I was wondering who would be the first one to take a galley!

Another thing, I added that I have a dog.

Ok, twenty is alright. And what do you mean by "I have a dog"?
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Delthion

Just my character.

And Scartooth, welcome to the forums! Great character!

Ashleg

Delthion

Maudie

Is this still open? I kind of wanted to join.
Also, what if I got a character that is a castaway? Like, s/he got shipwrecked and she ends up being picked up by one of the ships? Would that be acceptable, or should she just be part of one of the crews?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

LT Sandpaw

I think that would be fine but you might have to wait awhile before we get going. It might take some time.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro