News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

*Dainily purses lips and uses elven magic to make Russa forget about the deficit*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

*Blank stare* You do not owe me anything.
Freddy

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jukka the Sling

*Walks to room 23 with a smug expression*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Norham Waterpaw

*room 9 continues to burn*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on January 03, 2015, 04:06:56 AM
*Room 9 catches fire*
*Grabs a garden hose and puts out the fire* Um, go to room 8.
Freddy

Norham Waterpaw

*Room 8 begins to freeze over with ice*

Lady Amber

*Pays Russa what Jukka didn't give her* *Uses elf-magic to set Jukka's cloak on fire*

Jukka the Sling

*Uses elven magic to put out the flames*

Lady Amber

Why do you insist on cheating people?

Lady Ashenwyte

*Installs TV in main room and starts watching anime* No, Gunter!!! Why? *Starts crying on the floor*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

Kitsune

*Places the correct amount of coins on the table*
Thank you. I am sure the room is excellent.
*Walks to room and stands on the balcony with eyes closed*

Norham Waterpaw

*Room 8 is now a block of solid ice*

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.