News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Identity Revealed

Started by Rogue Duck, October 20, 2014, 03:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Duck

You'll guys got me. I am The Skarz, pretty good prank huh?  :P ::) I even changed my time zone :P

Rusvul

BlueRose

That's no fun. I was really looking forward to having someone to call Ducky... *pouts*
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Delthion

Wow, very nice. I never would have guessed it was you.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

I don't think it's really Skarz.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rusvul

BlueRose

Really? Yay! There's still a Ducky!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Well, he was deleted, whoever he was.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

That is so not Skarz. Blaggut...

You really should have picked a more... emotional... person to prank. Skarz doesn't do practical jokes.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jukka the Sling

Yeah. That's so not Skarzs. He wouldn't have referred to himself as "The Skarz", and the "pretty good prank huh?" would most likely have had a comma after "prank".

As you can see, I know a lot about the members' writing styles... :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on October 20, 2014, 08:07:39 PM
That is so not Skarz. Blaggut...

You really should have picked a more... emotional... person to prank. Skarz doesn't do practical jokes.
Skarzs also thinks a joke like this crosses a line in that it goes against rules.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Mod: This situation is being taken care of.
« Subject to editing »