World Roleplay

Started by W0NWILL, October 28, 2014, 11:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conrad the Painless

Conrad stood, shocked at the sudden turn in events. As the mysterious ship slowly moved off into the distance, his attention turned to the head of Lexon. " I have seen honor, when a warrior takes his own life due after a defeat....what did the general do to deserve this? The only sound he could hear was the salty wind blowing past. His senses were numbed from despair as well as bewilderment.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

LT Sandpaw

Copper stared horrified at the bloody pool where the wolverine had been standing, never had he seen such a massive creature killed so easily. What could it have possibly done to be kill like that?
The young squirrel shivered, watching the ship sail off. Questions whirled in his head but he stayed quiet hoping the others would deal with this new predicament.

OOC: what on earth, okay so I'm very confused, but sure lets roll with it.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Hastigeth was extremely puzzled by the new turn of events. He kept silent though. He had seen the squirrel following them, and when he approached Lexon he had assumed that the squirrel was a friend. By the time he realized what was going to happen the squirrel's blade fell and cleaved Lexon's head from his body. He decided to remain silent for a time and allow those who knew him better than he to mourn.

OOC: He might have left the RP.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

OOC did he mention if it was a squirrel that killed him?

W0NWILL

OOC: ...Trex, if you wanna leave the RP, just tell me. I won't be sad.

BIC: Hillary didn't have the chance to respond to Copper before Lexon was beheaded. She let out a squeak of fear, hopping back in shock as the head thudded to the dock. She was shaking with fright, her eyes wide as she watched the Major and his ship sail away, "Wh-what?"

Delthion

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 19, 2014, 06:26:15 PM

OOC did he mention if it was a squirrel that killed him?

OOC: I believe that the character that he used to kill him was a squirrel. And I thought I read that it was a squirrel.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

OOC Ok cool, Also I really want to continue this role play but after recent events it might be a bit hard to go on, are we going to chase after the killer or are we going to just act like nothing happened?

W0NWILL

OOC: The easiest thing to do would be to ignore it. So I'm saying that post and all RP posts responding to that are irrelevant.

BIC: Hillary was a bit taken aback at the young squirrel's enthusiasm, "Um, come again?" She glanced down at the flyer he was shoving in her face, "Well, sure, there's a bit more room on the boat. I guess." she really had no response.

Conrad the Painless

Conrad glared at the small(at least from his view) squirrel, bouncing around with the flyer in it's paw. He sighed as he went below-decks to find his cabin.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

LT Sandpaw

After getting Hillary's affirmative answer Copper mostly just tried to stay out of every beasts way as the crew readied for the voyage, occasionally getting a simple order such as
"Fetch this squirrel" or "Out of my way squirrel."
Finally the ship was nearly ready Copper climbed the mainmast as only a squirrel can, perched upon the lookout spar balancing with his tail he gazed at the distant horizon.
This was it, finally a grand adventure, across pirate infested seas, ready to battle terrible monsters and stormy oceans all with brave companions.
"Lets do this." he whispered to himself.

OOC:Edit: I sure hope some of you guys continue this because I sure want to.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

OOC: Hi, how are ya? I think W0N vanished again.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Skarzs

OOC: She was on yesterday or the day before.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

W0NWILL

Hillary grasped the railing tightly, watching the port slowly disappear. Excitement bubbled in her chest as she speculated about all the amazing lands they would come across. And she would be the first scholar to record them!

-----

Four months later, Hillary was beginning to regret her optimism. It seemed like whoever had been guiding her paw through had upped and left the forums. Supplies were running a bit low, and scurvy had taken a toll on the Bay's Leaf's inhabitants. Even the normally cheerful and ship-savvy Ginko was yearning for land.

"Somebeast get up in the nest, wot!" Ginko cupped his paws around his mouth, "We need land ASAP! Runnin' low on the jolly ole drink o' life, wot wot!"

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.