News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey (STILL OPEN!)

Started by Ashleg, December 12, 2014, 04:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Hold on, I'll jump over and help you... oh wait, I'm covering Casta.

New Character, she's the Infirminary sister. Unless we alrady haveone.

Name - Lily
Age - 43
Gender - Female
Species - Mouse
Appearence - Normal mouse
Personality - Kind, but firm
History - n/a
Fun facts - n/a
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Lady Amber

Ashleg

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 03, 2015, 12:04:34 AM
Why are you confused?

I'm confused because I have no freaking idea what the heck's going on and no one's giving me s straight answer!

I've thought hard about this, and I think I want to leave the RP. Y'all are moving way too fast for me at this point in time, and I'm not having any fun any more, I'm just feeling confused and irritated.

Hickory

ok. so your character is at the abbey with Ashenwyte, Asher, maybe Thorn, casta, arlane, roscoe and Gridjaw, (I dunno who else) and we are defending the Abbey from flitchaye. Roscoe is harrasing the father, ashenwyte is being treated for his wounds, and Asher is defending the walltops with a apparently non-existent thorn. Am I missing anything?

Lady Ashenwyte

Also the fact that Ashenwyte will die soon.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Oh, really? Sister Lily is verygood at her job.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 05, 2015, 12:56:04 PM
Oh, really? Sister Lily is verygood at her job.

It's been written down in his destiny. None can erase it.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Lady Ashenwyte

Hickory

Ok... when? after the flitchaye leave? before?

Lady Ashenwyte

During their friendly visit to the abbey .  ;)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 05, 2015, 12:47:58 PM
ok. so your character is at the abbey with Ashenwyte, Asher, maybe Thorn, casta, arlane, roscoe and Gridjaw, (I dunno who else) and we are defending the Abbey from flitchaye. Roscoe is harrasing the father, ashenwyte is being treated for his wounds, and Asher is defending the walltops with a apparently non-existent thorn. Am I missing anything?

Alright, Arya'll go up onto the walltop.

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 05, 2015, 12:51:59 PM

You really want to kill off your only character? *Raises eyebrow* What do you have up your sleeve?

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 05, 2015, 03:23:26 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 05, 2015, 12:47:58 PM

Alright, Arya'll go up onto the walltop.

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 05, 2015, 12:51:59 PM

You really want to kill off your only character? *Raises eyebrow* What do you have up your sleeve?

Plans... and ponies.