Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Ashleg

"Thanks for the idea!" Roscoe sniggered, perking his ears.
"Once you're not lookin', I'll have done it and you'll ne'er know."

Hickory

"Ah yes, but I will."
Asher stopped leaning against the door jam and walked down the stone steps into the cellar where the two were. "Always watch your back, weasel, you never know who else might be there."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Roscoe gave Asher a puzzled look. "What was that, a threat?" He smirked.

Hickory

"No, it was a warning. Shouldn't you be working too?"

Ashleg

"Nahh," Said Roscoe, leaning back. The weasel flicked his tail in a dismissive way. "I'll watch the badger do the work, 'tis better for me."

rrrrr

~Deleted~ don't know the rules :P
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Ashleg

OOC-
Quote from: rrrrr on May 11, 2015, 03:31:23 AM
Roscoe leaned a little too back and tripped. Asher turned and narrowed his eyes.
Um... What are you doing, exactly?  :-\
You don't roleplay either Asher or Roscoe. If you want to join, you can fill out a forum, but please don't powerplay characters that are not yours.

rrrrr

Sorry I don't know the rules for this :P
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Hickory

Quote from: Scartooth on May 10, 2015, 08:13:20 PM
"Nahh," Said Roscoe, leaning back. The weasel flicked his tail in a dismissive way. "I'll watch the badger do the work, 'tis better for me."
Asher turned to Ashenwyte. "What about you, badger? What did the Father Abbot say?"

Ashleg

OOC-
Quote from: rrrrr on May 11, 2015, 06:39:06 AM
Sorry I don't know the rules for this :P
If you want to play here you can make your own character on the sign up thread. It's okay, but please don't do it again. :)
IC-
Roscoe shrugged.
"I don't think 'e has any reason t' be here, actually. Right, Badger?"

Lady Ashenwyte

"No reason to. Yet, in another land, a great war is being fought. Even as we speak here, thousands die by the heavenly arrows of the mighty. I shall speak of it no more, this land is peaceful, and war does not sully it's soil. And when the great do their duty, one has to do some work befitting the peaceful."  the badger said, and continued mopping the floor.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

OOC: Is that supposed to be in response to Asher?

BIC: Asher shrugged. "Righty then. If anyone asks where I am, tell them I'm out scouting in the woodland."

Lady Amber

Arlane overheard what Asher said. She walked over. "Can I come?" the otter asked. "There's not much to do around here, and this weasel is quite annoying." She glared at Roscoe, and pointed towards him. "You're supposed to be working."

Ashleg

"I...Well, that hurt." Roscoe rubbed behind his ear and picked up a mop. "Happy?"

Hickory

Asher nodded. "Yes, I am happy. Right, Arlane, let's exit from the north wallgate and then  we can make a circuit in the forest around the Abbey. We can reenter from the north. Are we good? Weapons ready?"