Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte looked out of a window and saw Fern. "Fern's been injured, Nero, follow Arlane and she''l take you to the Abbot." saying so Ashenwyte ran down the stairs to help Fern.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

OOC-
Wow, sorry for the late reply! For some reason it wasn't notifying me at all.

IC-
Abbot Litho peered down at Roscoe, who had sat down in defeat at Arlane's footpaws.
"He challenged me, 'e called me coward!" The weasel exclaimed, squirming a bit because she was still pulling his ear. It wasn't the most comfortable.
Litho pulled a slight frown. "...Mhm. And Nero? What is your side of the story?" He could tell that the weasel was lying.

Søren

Nero stood straight up, little expression in his face.
"Sir, I was in your kitchen getting food. There was no one around, so I took what I needed. ""This weasel..." he said with his eyes squinted at Roscoe."...followed me into the cellar you have and attacked me!"

I'm retired from the forum

Ashleg

"I believe you, since from what I can tell this weasel has been lying to me about something more then a fight with you. He has cake crumbs on his snout." Litho sighed and shook his head when Roscoe opened his mouth to protest. "Perhaps I expected more from this weasel then good for me. Arlane, you saw the aftermath whereas I did not. And Nero, you were there. What do you two think we should do with him?"

Søren

Nero thought, knowing that if there was ever a time to make a good impression, it was now.
"I don't think that Roscoe did more damage then anyone else. I don't suggest punishing him too hard."

Ashleg

The Abbot chuckled and nodded. "Oh, of course, I wasn't going to do anything 'too hard' to him. He did not hurt anybeast. I do have an idea for something not too bad. May I ask whom exactly it was that knocked over that shelf?"
Roscoe relaxed and let out a sigh of relief. "T'wasn't me! Jus' get this 'un ta let me go and you'll never see me again, Weasel's honor!" He sneered.

Søren

"It was me." Nero stated. "But it wasn't intentional. The weasel stabbed me in the foot and I fell against the shelf. I do apologize." He said as he clutched his swollen foot.

Ashleg

"Hush, child..."
"I'm not yer child, I'm not even a--" Litho gently covered Roscoe's mouth with his paw.
"Ah, Nero, so he did hurt you! And gosh, that does look painful! Do you want anything for it?"

Søren

"I wouldn't want to intrude more then I already have. And I think I hurt him worse."
Nero said as he looked at Rosecoe's wounds and remembered his sword. " I'm sorry Abbot for causing this trouble. I can see my way out" Nero said.
He thought about what he should do when he left the abbey, but nothing in particular came to mind.

Ashleg

Litho shook his head and gave a little smile, "No, no, it's okay. Would you mind working together with him to clean fix the cellar room before you leave? And then you can both leave if you want."

Roscoe pushed the Abbot's hand away and clutched his bleeding side.
"Y'did hurt me worse, you frogwalloper! It's feelin' numb from all the blood!" He scowled.

Søren

"Of course sir." Said Nero. He then looked at Roscoe, and spoke in a lowered tone. "See you in there."

Hickory

Sister Lily, the Infirmary Keeper, bustled downstairs. At the sight of Nero's injured footpaw, she quickly rummaged through her bag. "Wouldd you like a bandage for that, Mr.... um..."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

He couldn't go anywhere while Arlane held onto his ear. "Don't ya dare think this is over, bud." Roscoe whispered back, frowning when Sister Lily appeared and only offered to help Nero. "Ay! Don't I get bandages too?!"

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Abbess Mhera, is it okay if Ashenwyte takes Fern to the Sister? If not I can edit it.

Ashenwyte took Fern to the Sister and "Sister, Fern here is badly injured. Could you take a look at her?" saying so he turned to Roscoe "And I'll treat you."
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

Arlane let go of Roscoe's ear. "Alright, go on," she said.