News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

"Yessir. It's as good as done." Jenbean hooked the sensors up to the weapon mainframe and targeted the emissions. A moment after he fired, the whole ship came into view as the cloaker was disabled. "Captain, the beam disables the device for twenty-five minutes, then it comes back online."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

"Never mind Doc, but perhaps you should mind." Turning off his com Casta dodged around the others and ran beside Brushdale.
"Commander I may be worried for no reason but as a tactical officer none of this makes sense. I highly suggest a more cautionary approach to the bridge." Almost instinctively Casta switched his pistol back to high power.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

"Open a channel." said Hastigeth to Jenbean who was filling in at comms.

OOC; Sage, is that alright?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

"Caution is always advisable, Mr. Longeye." Said Brushdale as they neared the bridge.
"Here's our plan: We go in quietly, weapons on high stun. Once wece secured the bridge, Allen comes in. Allen, you download as much as you can from the bridge controls. Get any system information, anything we will need. Then we get out of here as fast as possible. Let's go."
The three officers approached the bridge entrance, when Brushdale and Longeye went in.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

OOC: Yup.

Jenbean tapped out a few commands at his console and then entered his authorisation passcode. "Done, sir. It's open, you can add anybody you like."

Delthion

OOC: Open a channel means open a communication line...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

OOC: Is this from Star Trek? Really, I just wondered who was in the channel...

LT Sandpaw

Casta and Brushdale burst into the bridge weapons at the ready, moving quickly Casta stumbled over the body of a downed ferret. Rolling Casta popped back up only to drop down again, narrowly avoiding a proton beam. Responding quickly he returned fire putting an Ion pules into his attackers foot and another into it's head.
Turning he watched as a rat raised a pistol towards Brushdale's back.
"Commander, drop." Casta yelled raising his pistol unable to get a clear shot around his large commander.
Brushdale moved and the rat fired his Ion pulse barely missing the commander and hitting Casta in the shoulder.
"Aaaagh!" The squirrel officer yelled in pain as the bolt connected, leaving him twitching and writhing.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

Joseph waited outside the bridge, his pistol drawn. If all went well, Longeye and Brushdale would subjugate the bridge in the next thirty seconds.

The hare heard shots, ion and proton by the sound of it. A subsequent yell of pain eminating from the bridge reminded the doctor that, while Longeye and Brushdale were using weapons on stun, their enemies were not. Every instinct inside Joseph told him to go and help the wounded beast, but he had been given his orders. Orders were to be followed, even when the lives of beasts were at stake.

Søren

"CASTA!" Brushdale looked for the doctor.
"Joseph, get in here, now!"
Suddenly filled with rage, the badger broke from cover and fired a fully charge shot to where the attacking beast was. Not knowing wether it was effective or not, he plowed into the smokey gloom the blast created.
OOC: I'm not sure if it would be god-modding if I killed/wounded the guy on the bridge

Izeroth

OOC: I don't think it would, he's just an npc after all.

Joseph, hearing his name called, ran into the room. It was full of smoke, and appeared to have been pacified. Three beasts, all presumably stunned, lay upon the ground. Brushdale stood near the captain's chair, holding a smoking rifle. The slumping silhouette of Longeye could be seen in the smoky distance.

"Brushdale!" Joseph called, "What happened?"

Søren

"We came in firing, I was targeted but Longeye went down. I think I hit whoever was back there."
Brushdale slowly approached the smoking heap, charging his rifle again.

Izeroth

Joseph looked behind him. The smoking heap wore a distinctive red uniform. "May I inquire why you thought it necessary to shoot the captain?"

Søren

"He was trying to kill us doctor. I actually don't think he's dead yet." Brushdale walked to the beast lying on the ground. He had sustained burns, but Beyshdales shot was off. Too far to the right. The man was unconscious.
OOC: Is this alright?

Izeroth

OOC: What if he dies later on? Radon burns are always pretty severe, and it's hard to treat them.

"Put some bandages on him," Joseph instructed. He then moved towards Longeye, who was still slumped.