News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

OOC: To go along with the story... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

OOC: The ship might be superior in some ways, but it clearly doesn't have better armor than us.. Anyway, the statement represents Drod's opinion of the enemy ship, not the actual statistics.

Hickory

"Quartermaster reporting, Captain. Any supplies needed for the away team, sir?" Cynthia spoke over the comm.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

"Not much, their weapons, scanners, and the like."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

"Yessir, understood" was the reply.

LT Sandpaw

Casta snapped to attention and saluted, "Aye aye Cap won't happen again."

OOC: Sorry about the late post

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Hastigeth sighed and tried desperately to contain a smile. "Lieutenant, your conduct on the bridge was fine besides the 'cap'. If you want to advance in the Republic then you will need to respect your elders." Hastigeth marched back onto the bridge and said. "Commander, you, LT. Casta, Ensign Lee and Doctor Riggurt. Go to Transporter room 3." said Hastigeth, sitting back down in his chair.

Søren

"Aye sir." Said Brushdale as he led the away team off the bridge.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

"Quartermaster here, captain. I just need to warn you that after all the applied force by the enemy's weapons, the food supplies may be damaged. They were locked down tight, sir, but you can never trust old energy straps. Oh, and would you like the supply report given now, or later?" Cynthia hurriedly spoke into her comm.

Søren

Meanwhile, on the transporter pad:
"Ok everyone, set weapons in their place and stand to attention." Ordered Nyroc.
He turned to the ensign manning the controls. "Prepaid to beam us over."
"Captain?" He called out over the comm "we're ready to beam over, just say the word."

Hickory

OOC: Constant mistake, captain is spelled, well, C-A-P-T-A-I-N. not captian.

Delthion

"Go ahead. At your order Commander."

Søren

"Thanks you Captain. Away team, stand to attention!"
Nyroc turned to the operator.
"Energize."

Hickory

"Sir, I've compiled sensor results to make a report on the ship,  and the damage done to it so far." Turning back to his screen, Jenbean recited the information. "The ship is powered by two I-a2b solar ionization reactors, supplementing power to a Sepma 30-2 sublight engine as main thrust with two F-31 ion egines as streering. Armament includes 10 ArMek SW-7a ion pulses, with 7 CEC Ap/11 proton firing beams, and a secondary weapon of 3 Phylon F1 Radion turbocannons. Note on the engines - they are highly modified, suggesting the ship's  crew is pretty skilled,  and they have some replacement parts. They have about a month's worth of consumables, several support androids. I can't dechipher the make, and ID codes won't match anything. The ship itself is heavily modified, and as far as I can tell they have heavier shielding then us, possibly H-class. Military-grade weapons, also heavily modified. From the intel collected during the attack, I should assume they can re-direct power to boost shield or weapondry. Hmmmm, looks like we left the artificial gravity and acceleration compensators working, Brushdale shouldn't have any technical problems with the ship. Judging the amount of energy we pumped into them, the main reactor is shutdown to stop overheating, and looking at heat immisions, the auxiliary reactor is too tiny to power engines. She's perfect for boarding, sir. But one thing... they have an online comm device."

"Commander, I have a slight problem. I just mentioned to the Captain that there is an online comm device on the ship. I advise destroying it, or at least leaving the ship ASAP, but that's just a suggestion, not Captain's orders.

Delthion

OOC: Sorry, but Sage, you can't do the report on the ship that's the purpose of the away team.