The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

OOC: Ok, thanks but I might not need to do it that much.
BIC:
"On my mark, one, two, THREE!"
The two broke open the storage bin, revelling a weasel.
"Drop it!" He yelled, holding a knife. Casta then immediately stunned him.

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

A perfect shot right into the weasels temple, moving quickly Casta secured the creatures paws behind it's back with the cuffs.
"One Tango down three to go." Casta called rolling the weasel over. "I'll send a scan over to the Genesis to see if we can get an ID on him." Turning on a wrist close examination device, he passed it once over the unconscious weasel catching every single detail from the shape of it's head to any scars or markings, and sent it back to the M.R.S. Genesis for further analysis.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

OOC: Ok...

Jenbean quickly scanned the results from the away team. Turning to the captain, he said, "Your move, sir. The general scan results don't show any abnormalities."

Delthion

"Very well," said Hastigeth as he pressed the comm. "Chief, lock onto the doctor with the weasel and energize."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Delthion

OOC: No, I'll let Izeroth control when they beam up. We don't really need a transporter chief.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Joseph scanned the downed weasel. "No major injuries to his organs or skeleton,"  he reported. "He's knocked out cold, but the brute will recover soon enough."

Hickory

Jenbean contacted Riggurt with the comm. "Doctor, the scan Casta did is general, so it would be a good idea to do a longer and more sophisticated scan when possible."

Turning back to the other ship schematics, which still needed information taken when Brushdale's team finished the search, Jenbean shook his head. Where did the ship come from?

Delthion

"Yes, my intention was to send them over to study most of the ship, then send a large party to look more closely, to tear it up if necessary."

Hickory

"Sir, Nsyslest files are plentiful on the M.R. databanks, but it seems vague as to the detection of buildings or ships. I'm thinking of a cloaking device... but I'm not sure." Jenbean was nervous, he was usually ready with lots of information.

Delthion

"That's more than I expected, well done." said Hastigeth, reassuringly.

Hickory

"Aye, captain, thanks. I was thinking of sending a probe android to scout the surface... but we need to d a quick scan once there to see the lay of the land, in terms of natural geography." Jenbean commented. He tapped his temple unconciously, a sure sign of nervousness. "If they have anti-air defenses..."

Delthion

OOC: We're not close enough, sorry...