News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 26, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

OOC: I hope this isn't considered PowerPlaying.
BIC:
The away team materialized in a cargo bay.
"Lieutenant Casta, scan for life forms." Brushdale ordered.
"Ensign Lee, try to acsess their main computer."

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

OOC: Sorry. Um, the away team does have other things to find out (I think) but sorry for that interruption. What can I do as Intel?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

"Scanning sir," Casta moved his paw held scanner back and forth across the room. "Original four remaining life forms have been detected, they haven't moved an their still alive. Two on the bridge, one in the engine room and the other appears to be." Casta checked the scanner gain glancing around the room, drawing his Ion pistol. "It seems as if we have a living Tango in here with us."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

Having materialized with the rest of the crew, Joseph looked around. There were no corpses in this area, but the head doctor knew that some of the enemy ship's crew had died. With any luck, he would be able to perform a scan to see how they had been killed, and relay the information back to the Genesis. Such information could be useful in future battles.

"We should stun the living beasts," Riggurt suggested. "They won't be able to tell us why they're here if we kill them."

Hickory

Jeanbean replied over the comm "Not that I'm a doctor, but won't stunning them possibly affect movement and memory for a few days?"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

OOC: can we set our weapons to stun? We may have to go hand-to-hand.
BIC:
Brushdale was immediately conceded at the notion of possible being detected.
Lowering his body, he told he spoke:
"Casta, your with me. Lee, stay with the doctor and keep scanning and hacking. Try to get all the information you can. But keep your weapons close. Me and Casta will find who's in here."
"Casta, come on." The two officers went about looking for the person in the cargo bay.

Izeroth

Riggurt replied to the question. "There's a fifty-fifty chance of memory loss, but I think it's a risk we should take. Some of their limbs may be temporarily paralyzed, but that won't prevent them from speaking to us."

LT Sandpaw

"Sir if it is possible I can blast them with a scrambler and disorient them." Casta volunteered, moving into position behind Brushdale. "They will be easy to subdue when they can't understand up from down, plus it won't hurt memory just hearing for a few minutes."

Izeroth

Joseph drew his pistol from its holster, setting it to stun. "I don't think that's a good idea," He replied. "They may be disoriented, but they'll still be able to use weapons. I don't want to risk anyone getting hurt."

Søren

Brushdale raised his radon rifle, trying to hear every sound, every moment, in an effort to find the hostile.
"I think I hear something over here." He said as he moved toward a large storage container.

Izeroth

Joseph scanned the container with his x-ray device. "The metal messes with my scan, so it's a little hard to tell for sure," he said, "but I think there's a weasel or stoat in there."

Delthion

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 05, 2015, 11:58:02 PM
Jeanbean replied over the comm "Not that I'm a doctor, but won't stunning them possibly affect movement and memory for a few days?"

OOC: Sage, you weren't with the away team...

And you can report on stuff that we aren't specifically sending experts to take care of.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

"Alright, but we proceed with caution." Brushdale said. "Longeye, you take the left flank. I'll take the right. We break open the container and stun him. Maybe we can get some info out of him when we get back to the ship."

LT Sandpaw

"On it sir." Casta moved left lining himself up for an easy shot inside the box, readying a pair of  plasmatic pawcuffs. Remembering Brushdale's orders he set the pistol to stun and waited for the Commander's signal to break in.

OOC: Soren you can PP Casta when you attack the box IF you need too.