News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What is your Favorite Movie?

Started by Skalrag of Marshank, August 24, 2011, 09:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I can't really explain what it's about, but it's a really good movie.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Flandor

Rainshadow, that is an EXCELLENT film :)
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Firehawke

I love Arsenic and Old Lace!

Here's a brief synopsis, without giving too much away: You have Cary Grant's character, who gets married at the beginning of the movie.  He stops at home (he lives with his two old maid aunts and his brother, who thinks that he is Teddy Roosevelt) on the way to the honeymoon, and discovers that there's a dead body in the window seat.  While trying to figure out what to do about that and forgetting the fact that he's married now, his brother (who's on the run) and his sidekick (played by Peter Lorre) show up with a dead body of their own.

It's a great comedy!  They don't make movies like this anymore!

Has anyone seen "Bringing Up Baby"?  It's another great comedy starring Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Redwallfan7

Has anyone seen Ramona and Beezus? Really cute family movie.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Coobreedan

Hard to say... I like these though:

Spirited Away
My Sister's Keeper
Whisper of the Heart (It's a romance film but for some reason I like it)
The Avengers
Captain America: The First Avenger
Grave of the Fireflies (DON'T WATCH IT! IT'S TOO DEPRESSING :'()
Iron Man
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Firehawke on July 20, 2012, 06:55:39 PM
I love Arsenic and Old Lace!

Here's a brief synopsis, without giving too much away: You have Cary Grant's character, who gets married at the beginning of the movie.  He stops at home (he lives with his two old maid aunts and his brother, who thinks that he is Teddy Roosevelt) on the way to the honeymoon, and discovers that there's a dead body in the window seat.  While trying to figure out what to do about that and forgetting the fact that he's married now, his brother (who's on the run) and his sidekick (played by Peter Lorre) show up with a dead body of their own.

I loved Teddy!  CHAAAAARRRRGGGGEEEE!!!!!  *Runs up stairs and slams door*

Anyone seen Puss in Boots?  That one's not my favorite, but it's pretty good in my opinion.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Cheaper by the Dozen (2003 version) is one of my favorite comedy films.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I can't remember if I've already posted this, but How to Train Your Dragon.

Redwallfan7

The Golden Compass is an amazing movie, even though I've never read the book before though.

Rainshadow

Tangled is awesome!  I love Max and Pascal!  Flynn isn't too bad either.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I liked The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Redwallfan7

All Dogs go to Heaven

Stuart Little

Movie classics  ;)