News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Useless Skills

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 25, 2011, 11:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I can make a tapping noise inside my throat
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'm very skillful at injuring myself.  Just yesterday as I was sitting down I scraped my knuckle on the ground and it started bleeding.  I'm amazing.  How do you get yourself to bleed when you scrape a knuckle on carpet?!?!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

lol when i was younger i always seemed to have a scraped knee. now i am just covered in mosquito bites.  also i am usually good with computers but not all the time lol just today i accidentally deleted all my minecraft worlds and servers and messed up my modding. :( those of you who are minecraft users should understand me.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Well, I can breathe, I can listen very well to other people's conversations, and I can crack my wrist whenever I want to.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

W0NWILL

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 15, 2012, 02:43:48 PM
lol when i was younger i always seemed to have a scraped knee. now i am just covered in mosquito bites.  also i am usually good with computers but not all the time lol just today i accidentally deleted all my minecraft worlds and servers and messed up my modding. :( those of you who are minecraft users should understand me.

Ouch.

Redwallfan7

I can toss a ball and catch it pretty easily
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'm very good at getting in trouble.  I'm also really good at guessing the names of songs after the first 4 notes.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 15, 2012, 09:55:06 PM
  I'm very good at getting in trouble.  I'm also really good at guessing the names of songs after the first 4 notes.
Hey, who isn't good at getting into trouble? lol, JK :P

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Tiria Wildlough

I can do a front-flip on a trampoline from my knees and from my feet.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skyblade

I'm good at making mistakes and making people hate me  :P

on a happier note, I can also type sorta fast(with alot of mistakes)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rusvul

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 15, 2012, 06:59:29 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 15, 2012, 02:43:48 PM

Ouch.
the knees or the progress lol

Skyblade

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 16, 2012, 08:41:00 AM
I don't hate you. :)

Thanks but I meant in real life. The things people have said to me  :P  well, it's a messed-up world we live in

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!