Main Menu

Useless Skills

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 25, 2011, 11:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Quote from: The Shade on August 26, 2013, 09:31:32 PM
I can make a very loud sheiking noise with a blade of grass.  ;D
me too  :)
I can turn one of my eyes inward and keep the other looking forward I can make new words up on the spot and give piggybacks to my older brothers and sister (my eldest brother is nineteen so hey)  ;)

The Shade

I have double jointed thumbs, so its easy to spin a stick fast. Hmm, thats quite usefull...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

I can ride a horse bareback and I can say the alphabet backwards  :)   

Rainshadow

I am pretty proud of my impersonation of a velociraptor (from Jurassic Park 3.  ;)).  I can make the distress call that they made in the movie.  :D

I can jiggle my eyes rather quickly, making them look like they're vibrating.  It's weird, but I found out how to do it recently, so I'm rather happy about it.  :P

I can wiggle my ears without the aid of my hands.

I can cross my eyes, then move one forward so that they're pointing in opposite directions (much like Rachel can do.).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

I can make weapons out of twine and popsicle sticks and hot glue. It's pretty awesomely... useless.

I can make wooden weapons and shields, that's kinda cool. I can design new ways to chop stuff in half.
I can whistle with my teeth, whistle by breathing in, and play the harmonica. I can build awesomely useless blanket forts. That's about it.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

rachel25

I can make wooden weapons and fight my brothers with them I can do a handstand, a cartwheel, and I can do the splits (okay I lied on one ;))
I can ride a bike (DUNNNNN) I can sing all of Stars (from Les Miserable) and most of One day More (les Mis again) and I can sort of read one verse in Hebrew (Though the interpretation at the bottom does help  :D

The Shade

From recent research I have found I can smash a kitcen tile, without breaking my wrist.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

well down  :D I got stood on by a horse just below my elbow and I was fine  :) I can also make the falcon symbol with my left hand  ;D

Tiria Wildlough

I'm very good at awkwardness. I can make any situation awkward just by walking in the room. ;D
...For myself, at least.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: rachel25 on August 27, 2013, 08:19:01 PM
I can ride a horse bareback and I can say the alphabet backwards  :)   

I can ride a horse bareback while riding though a creek.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

Cool  ;D I can trot (on a horse) with no stirrups  ;D  ;)  8) 

Faiyloe

When I lay my arm out strait  as far as it can go it's at a 190° angle not 180°.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

weird but my eldest brothers toes and fingers are all bent side ways  :-X He doesn't mind though but it is creepy  :-X

Rainshadow

Quote from: rachel25 on September 03, 2013, 03:54:34 PM
Cool  ;D I can trot (on a horse) with no stirrups  ;D  ;)  8) 

Ditto!  But can you post whilst riding bareback on a horse that's trotting?  (Or do you ride Western, in which case you would collect the trot?  (I cannot figure out how to collect a trot!  It's annoying!))  I actually figured out how to post better by riding bareback, 'cause I couldn't use my legs to post.  I had to figure it out by sorta rocking forward and back, and now I do it that way instead.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

Okay not quite sure what you mean by post but cool  ;D