News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

@Corn:   But... Video compression... An MP3 file for a song is usually no more than 10 megabytes. One megabyte is a thousandth of a gigabyte, so let's say you can fit a hundred songs per gigabyte. A terabyte is one thousand gigabytes, so a hundred thousand songs could fit in a terabyte. You can get a hard drive that stores one terabyte, or a hundred thousand songs, on less physical space than a CD player takes up.

There's nothing wrong with it, it's an effective way to play music. But it's less efficient. :P

@Jet: I don't have that kind of technology. But apparently you do. By the way, what wattage are your foot lasers?

The Skarzs

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 09, 2015, 12:12:26 AM
@Corn:   But... Video compression... An MP3 file for a song is usually no more than 10 megabytes. One megabyte is a thousandth of a gigabyte, so let's say you can fit a hundred songs per gigabyte. A terabyte is one thousand gigabytes, so a hundred thousand songs could fit in a terabyte. You can get a hard drive that stores one terabyte, or a hundred thousand songs, on less physical space than a CD player takes up.
Let it be, tech-boy. ;)

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 09, 2015, 12:11:16 AM
I salute to you!

I would never do that with Tir- Nevermind.

Amazing.

I would have never done that with any of my crushes on here.
;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

...But... *sigh* Okay. Anyone have a song request before I go offline? Oh, never mind, I'm going offline now. See ya!

See you later, kilowatt laser...

Tam and Martin

*Waves kerchief in the air* *English accent* Farewell Dearest Rus! Thoust will be missed! *sniffles* Goodbye!  :'(

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 08, 2015, 11:07:39 PM
Quote from: Mask on January 08, 2015, 09:15:31 PM
Aw, whatever. *Dances with self while waiting for Rus.*
*Pointedly ignores Skarzs.*
I am very sorry. I was busy inhaling wood smoke in a forest while trying to carve wood using hot coals. *coughs* ...And then taking a shower to get the smell of smoke out of my hair so I could stop gagging. Anyway. I am present at the current time, it is not necessary to dance with yourself. I mean, y'know, unless you want to keep doing that. *shrugs*

(Also... You're strange.)

Thank you. I'm a lovely dance partner, so I wasn't too put out at having to wait.

So, wood smoke? I wish you hadn't washed it out. I love the smell of wood smoke.
*Blushes.*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Søren

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 09, 2015, 12:12:26 AM
@Corn:   But... Video compression... An MP3 file for a song is usually no more than 10 megabytes. One megabyte is a thousandth of a gigabyte, so let's say you can fit a hundred songs per gigabyte. A terabyte is one thousand gigabytes, so a hundred thousand songs could fit in a terabyte. You can get a hard drive that stores one terabyte, or a hundred thousand songs, on less physical space than a CD player takes up.

There's nothing wrong with it, it's an effective way to play music. But it's less efficient. :P
I fell you bro.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Amber

Rusvul

Inhaling smoke is much less pleasant than smelling it, I assure you. Smoked cheese, on the other hand, is delicious.

(I'm sorry. I have to go offline again. D:)

Søren

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 09, 2015, 02:01:36 AM
*Continues eating*
*is done eating*
*drinks DP till she's done too*
Would you care to dance, again?
(Simon might be around too.)

Lady Amber

*Finishes eating* *Drinks Coke* Okay. (I don't think he's on right now)

Søren

*sneaks into DJ booth*
*whisper voice*Hey Amber, what song shall we play?*whispers*

Kitsune

Lady Amber

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 09, 2015, 02:17:05 AM
*sneaks into DJ booth*
*whisper voice*Hey Amber, what song shall we play?*whispers*
Unfortunately, I have no idea. :P