Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: blindsimeonjtp on January 10, 2015, 01:17:55 AM
still finding someone to dance with anyone interested
come on
I would volunteer but boy boy dancing would be awkward.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

blindsimeonjtp

why.  I think it would be fun ????? why not ?

Tam and Martin

@MASK: IKR??!!??!!?

But, it is fun to watch nonetheless.

@SIMEON: Are you talking to me?

Delthion

Quote from: Skyblade on January 10, 2015, 01:18:20 AM
(I don't know if the people in the prom are actually watching, but it looks like people are reading our posts, lol xD Honestly, I'm surprised I don't mind much)

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 10, 2015, 01:11:34 AM

*Looks down a little* I don't know if amazing is what I would use to describe myself.... but thank you. I mean it. And why would I mind? It's not often that I get to spend time with someone whose heart is more beautiful and deep that the very cosmos above. *Looks back up at Skyblade and holds gaze for a while*

*Gazes back at Plugg, meeting his eyes* You are amazing. And thank you so much :) You have a wonderful personality. Few are so inspiring and deep. Thank you for being who you are.

*Skyblade sits there, smiling and enjoying the moment*

EDIT: But Rusvult, it's a beautiful compliment!

*Laugh/snorts.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 10, 2015, 01:26:26 AM
@MASK: IKR??!!??!!?

But, it is fun to watch nonetheless.

*Facepalm.*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Skyblade

Quote from: Delthion on January 10, 2015, 01:26:50 AM
Quote from: Skyblade on January 10, 2015, 01:18:20 AM
(I don't know if the people in the prom are actually watching, but it looks like people are reading our posts, lol xD Honestly, I'm surprised I don't mind much)

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 10, 2015, 01:11:34 AM

*Looks down a little* I don't know if amazing is what I would use to describe myself.... but thank you. I mean it. And why would I mind? It's not often that I get to spend time with someone whose heart is more beautiful and deep that the very cosmos above. *Looks back up at Skyblade and holds gaze for a while*

*Gazes back at Plugg, meeting his eyes* You are amazing. And thank you so much :) You have a wonderful personality. Few are so inspiring and deep. Thank you for being who you are.

*Skyblade sits there, smiling and enjoying the moment*

EDIT: But Rusvult, it's a beautiful compliment!

*Laugh/snorts.*

Yes? :-[

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

I'm sorry, in real life that would be really cool and you would have all of the mothers going "Awwww." But since it's a forum it's really awkward... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

blindsimeonjtp

yeah I thought you was talking  to me .

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Delthion on January 10, 2015, 01:30:03 AM
I'm sorry, in real life that would be really cool and you would have all of the mothers going "Awwww." But since it's a forum it's really awkward... ;D
Okay . . .

Quote from: blindsimeonjtp on January 10, 2015, 01:30:45 AM
yeah I thought you was talking  to me .
Okay.

Skyblade

Quote from: Delthion on January 10, 2015, 01:30:03 AM

Plugg and I enjoy expressing ourselves. Anyway, you have a point. Sorry :-[ Perhaps we should keep deeper thoughts to PM

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Tam and Martin

That's fine! I enjoy watching it!

Delthion

No, no no! It's really REALLY interesting to read. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien