News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Welcome To My Gnome Home

Started by Blaggut, January 22, 2015, 08:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Blaggut on January 26, 2015, 07:00:17 PM
*Glares at the mole*

I know some friends who like collecting mole claws, and I don't mind some mole stew!

Yourr cannurburls. Doi! *Mole starts digging up foundations of gnome home*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Blaggut

*Pulls a book off a shelf nonchalantly, causing the mole to be trapped in a net and pulled up to the ceiling, to fair to touch anything and too compressed to hurt the net.*

Arm thy selves! We may be under attack!
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

*Stands up slowly* Attack? By whom?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Blaggut

Trolls!

*The thumping gets louder*
~Just a soft space boi~

Hickory

*draws claymores* Ah think we're in for a fair fight, mah wee laddies!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

Seriously? All of you are worried about trolls? Hah! I could kill mere trolls in my sleep!

Faiyloe

"Hold on I'll be right back," *Flies out the window*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Hello, Faiy brought me he-what it this. . . o__________o
Soooo. . . 'Sup?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

((If ye wish too talk OOC, ye must do so in the manner of this! Also, they are the older type of troll. Their half as tall as humans, fat, with big noses and ugly faces, with pale naive skin with black and brown bits.

*A terrible sound comes, some kind of roar, accompanied by an odd sound.*

*Unsheaths an small curved blade and loosens a few pouches*

Prepare thy selves! They come!
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Trollers cumm herre and rezzcue moi, burr aye. *Fictional extended family appears* Gnomes are outlawed, you know. *Pine marten takes out an RPG and fires it at the house while other animals shoot at the home*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

((Really? Ash, you're too violent.))
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

*Ducks into the gnome home saber at the ready* Ah ha my comrades, it appears as if I have arrived just in time to have a little fight, against trolls of all things, let them feel our steel and hear our cry!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

My, such violence. *All of a sudden the quarrelers are grabbed by beams of fire, and thrown out of the home.* I do think that that is better!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.