News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Huge Historical Battle!

Started by Blaggut, January 26, 2015, 06:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

Rules: Must be a historical general, king, or other leader involving military actions.

Napoleon Bonaparte walks across the field, his army clad in blue uniforms behind him, his hat being awesome in the awesome wind. He pulls out a flintlock pistol and twirls it dramatically, and almost shoots himself in the foot.
~Just a soft space boi~

LT Sandpaw

General Thomas Jackson also know as General Stonewall Jackson readied his famous Stonewall brigade, they watched jeering and yelling as the fancy French army marched towards them. Standing on the front lines with his soldiers behind him Stonewall pointed at the blue army.
"They look enough like Yanks, let em have it!" The gray clad country boys yelled and cheered challenging the French army to attack.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

SilentSam

Frederick William III, the leader of Prussia at the time, was planning for battle. The French had asked for help in the battle. He could not jeopardize his alliance with the French, so he agreed. Once he was ready, he went off into the battlefield.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Izeroth

General Arther Wellesley, also known as the Duke of Wellington, lead his army of red-coated soldiers across the field. The Duke, along with his officers, rode on horses, while the bulk of the army marched on the ground. They had been given their orders: to help the army of General Thomas Jackson, which was being attacked by the French and Prussians. Arther found Jackson's men to be a bit too... undisciplined for his tastes, but he had been given orders to hep them.

Delthion

*Boonie Prince Charlie marches in, leading an army of claymore wielding Scots!* Now is the day, that the sky will be rent with the sound of clashing metal, the booming of gunfire and cannon. But let no man say of his neighbor, that he did not fight to his fullest. For on this day, the fate of the world, hangs in the balance. Now my countrymen! We go to war!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Wellington called to the group of Scots, which was being led by "Prince" Charlie. "Have you come to challenge the British Army, Scots, or have you come to aid it?"

LT Sandpaw

As the assembled Brits formed up behind the rag tag group of Confederate's Stonewalls men loaded their weapons aiming the artillery while the famous Virginia brigade waved the Confederate flag ready for any attack. Thomas acknowledged the British and Scotland commanders moving some of his soldiers to protect the flanks.
"When they hear our guns roar they will run and when they hear our scream they will cry for their mothers. Lets hear you yell!" The gray clad soldier gladly complied screaming out their anger and fear chilling the hearts of their foe.

Hickory

General Ulysses S. Grant stood at the head of his thousand-strong Union army, watching the procesion.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Blaggut

Napoleons Elite Gaurd loads their muskets, along with the artillery, and a battalion of grenadiers miss to the front line.
~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

Two lines of Wellington's infantry turned to face the Union troops, while three other lines faced the Prussian and French forces.

Delthion

Charlie looked over to the British army and said; "Well, well, or should I say Wellington? But now, enough of such talks, we march to war on the French army, we will march with you for the present."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

"Raise the bonnie blue flag, lads!" The confederate's hoisted their flag a begain moving forward to prevent the French forces from advance on Wellington's flank, trusting the Brits to hold off the Union army they advanced ready to fire. A officer seeing Stonewall's signal waved the flag high. Teams of Texan pony riders raced across the field towards the enemies flank, their horses thundering at top seed. Just before reaching the French right flank they fired a swath of pistol fire, spinning their horses around they fell back getting out of range before the French musket men could return fire.

Delthion

OOC: Neither Britain nor Scotland agreed to an alliance with you...

Izeroth

OOC: Actually, I'm allied with Stonewall.

Delthion