News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Huge Historical Battle!

Started by Blaggut, January 26, 2015, 06:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Emperor Ublaz

El Cid charges onto the battlefield with an army of Spaniards. However, he and his men stop before they actually enter the fray, trying to decide who's side to take.
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Blaggut

Ooc: Where is a WW2 Leader, or Ghengis Khan, or some such?  :P

The Artillery fire but miss horribly, hitting the forces of Brigadier Gen. Sherman that hadnt been noticed yet and immediately "shermanizing" his army, completely getting rid of it. His army was very very small. (gotta love dis civil war terminology...) The grenadiers  threw their small bombs at Sherman's army in unison with a firearm from the sharpshooters in the nearby hill.
~Just a soft space boi~

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: Here I am!

BIC: A cloud fills the sky. The ground rumbles. Suddenly, a line of tanks pulls up. It's the 2nd Armored Division! General George S. Patton climbs out of the lead tank and surveys the battlefield.
"Well, men, I see Brits, French, Prussians, and two kinds of Americans. But where are the Nazis? I'll give those bloody Krauts blood and thunder the minute they dare show their ugly face!"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Hello!  :) The Mughals have entered the fray.

BIC: The ground rumbles. Suddenly, a whole host of men, cavalry and elephants armed to the teeth appear on the battlefield.  Leading them is the emperor Babur. "Men, take care of these fools. Charge!"  The cavalry charge into the British ranks while the infantry prepare to charge into the Scottish ranks. The elephants start trumpeting and thumping the ground with their feet, creating a deafening noise.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Izeroth

Bayonets lowered, the three front lines of Wellington's army fired into the approaching elephant cavalry. Meanwhile, the two rear lines opened fire upon the Union forces, which were fast approaching.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: The differences in tech are rather staggering,

BIC: "Men Pick a uniform color and shoot at it I don't care who you hit as long as it's not a Grayback or a Brit, Fire at will!" The Confederate forces formed a half circle, while the pony riders harassed whoever they could.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Charlie ordered the Scots forward on the French, sending one group behind the lines of Stonewall, then onto the left flank of Napoleon's army. Leading the main group on a frontal assault in a wedge formation.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: The elephants are making the noise. Normal cavalry is approaching.

SilentSam

Frederick William III was confused with so many forces in the battle, but knew that he could win with the French on their side. The Prussians knew who was weak, and who wasn't.  Frederick yelled "Chaaaaarge!" toward Scotland.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Hickory

The hum of engines cuts the air. Suddenly, a full three wings of the Luftwaffe appears over the horizon, strafing american forces. Bombs fly, bullets slash the air as the attack commences.

Panzer tanks roll across the ground, shooting anything not marked with the swastiska. Death has come!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC:  :o Oh noes!

The cavalry lost some men but they continued forward before smashing into the British lines, attempting to break them.

Hickory

Long-range artillery smashes into the flank of Ash's men, causing devastating effects

OOC: Is the PPing altight? If not, just parachute in troops, my AA guns won't take them down.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

Suddenly, a cloud of dust appeared on the horizon. As it drew closer, one could see that the cloud was made up of horses and men. It was the Light Brigade!

The five-hundred strong light cavalry charged into the flank of the panzers, firing their rifles and slashing with their sabers as they do so.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: I would prefer your troops parachuting into my cavalry.