News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Huge Historical Battle!

Started by Blaggut, January 26, 2015, 06:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

((Just a warning for later, no PG, PP, Meta, Etc. Also, the ones with weaker tech (I.E Mongals) can be considered numerically superior, and our friends with the "fast shooting muskets" and "flying Calvalry" can be considered a bit smaller. So yeah, it's ok to use anything that's Vietnam and below. No nukes... This battle isnt big enough for that. About 150 or so for the WW2/WWIs.  :P

Napoleon's Troops had finished loading their muskets, and released devastating fire upon the closest WW2 army (whoever that is...), quickly followed by devastating fire from his 6 cannons, and a volley of grenades. The Calvalry charged out to meet the enemies upon the field of battle.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: It's Mughals. I believe the Mughals are the people with the second worst technology in this battle.  :P
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Izeroth

A whirring sound could suddenly be heard overhead. A group of biplanes-- perhaps four dozen, broke through the afternoon sky. The symbols painted on their wings identified them as RAF fighters.

The biplanes flew over Wellington's stunned army and headed for the French. When they were twenty or so feet away from Napoleon's army, they opened fire with machineguns.

The Mask

ALRIGHT TIME FOR ME TO STEP IN YOU DISAPPOINTING GENERALS WITH YOUR POINTLESS OUTFITS!
*Marches in with a Zulu army armed with grenade lauchers*
HAHAHA BOOM BOOM!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: WHAT IS MR CUDDLES DOING HERE?

Izeroth

OOC: Perhaps it's just Shaka Zulu acting like Mr. Cuddles.

Blaggut

An Artillery fire breaks many of the biplanes, and a large portion of Napoleon's Infantry clutch their stomachs and fall. The Calvalry charge into the Scots, being wary of the Calvalry mounted Mughals and their horse expertise.

((Alliance, anyone?
~Just a soft space boi~

Emperor Ublaz

Quote from: Blaggut on February 01, 2015, 07:04:25 PM
An Artillery fire breaks many of the biplanes, and a large portion of Napoleon's Infantry clutch their stomachs and fall. The Calvalry charge into the Scots, being wary of the Calvalry mounted Mughals and their horse expertise.

((Alliance, anyone?
Which nation were you again? El Cid may consider an alliance against the Germans...
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: He's France, led by Napoleon Bonaparte. Germans, want an alliance?

The infantry stood behind the musketeers as they peppered the Scottish with their guns, causing mayhem.

Blaggut

The infantry turn on Ash, firing a wall of lead into their midst, hoping they will break under fire. The musketeers head for the Scots.
~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

OOC: Wow, everyone is after the Scots!

Charlie ordered the Scots forward, with bowmen covering their advance, the swordsmen split and headed into the woods on either side of the battlefield, then converged on the Mughals.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

After taking out random soldiers, the Russian infantry returned into the fray, backed by tanks. They slammed into the side of Wellington and caused chaos.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

The muskets, losing many from infantry fire withdrew while the infantry clashed with the Scots. The cavalry charged the Brits while the elephants, guns and artillery engaged the Scottish assault.