Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Topic to Torment Delthion

Started by Søren, January 28, 2015, 05:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What ahpuld we force Del to do?

Spin around in a circle 867,415 times.
1 (6.3%)
Sit on a woopie cushion and say "I'm so sorry, I had Taco Bell for lunch. But better it come out the basement and not the attic!"
0 (0%)
Force him to watch a romantic horse movie about two horses who find love. But with his eyelids duct taped open.
5 (31.3%)
Make him eat 6 jumbo marshmallows in one mouthful, while drinking Mountain Dew.
0 (0%)
Tell him to go to a girl he likes and say "I like the smell of your hair...it's smells like a tropical most that is most heavenly."
7 (43.8%)
Tell him eat a pack of mintos and a liter of coke in 20 seconds.
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Faiyloe

I used to love it when I was little I would watch it over and over again and drive my sisters crazy.  ;D I'm not even a horse person (I never was) but the plot is so good.  ;D and the music.  ;D and the animations is nice two.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Banya

Agreed!  The soundtrack is incredible; I listed to it often.  I love that it's not a Disney film (though I do like Disney), yet it is such a good movie, and I was never into horses either.

Faiyloe

I know.  ;D I like the stuff between the human indian and Spirit, especially the escape scene.  ;D And when they try to use the branding iron on Spirit.  ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

I should watch that movie tomorrow when I have free time.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 24, 2015, 01:39:41 PM
Are you talking about Spirit! Are you mocking Spirit! Cuz that was a good movie! I don't care what you guys say.  8)
Actually no. I was just thinking about sappy horse love movies in general. But I remember watching Spirit with my sister a lot. I can't remember if I liked it.

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

*Bumps topic*

We need to think of new and exciting ways to torment friend Delthion.
Freddy

Faiyloe

I gave Soren all of my secrets (well not all of them  ;D) So now we can really get somethings done.  I think I will go get Blue.  ;D

Izeroth

Horse movies? Bah! Force him to watch Hachi, I say!

Søren

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 25, 2015, 12:49:41 AM
I gave Soren all of my secrets (well not all of them  ;D) So now we can really get somethings done.  I think I will go get Blue.  ;D
I have been enlighten to both Faiy methods and power.

Lady Ashenwyte

We can force him to watch Erin with all the annoying ads.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

You know what's weird? I haven't been shipped in a while...oops. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Izeroth on March 25, 2015, 02:29:31 AM
Horse movies? Bah! Force him to watch Hachi, I say!
That's a great idea! ;D

Soren, force Del to watch Hachi
Freddy

Søren

*straps Del to chair*
*forces his eyes open like on Agents of SHIELD*
*makes him watch the slush-fest known as Hatchi*

The Mask

That movie is the only movie where I've ever cried. I survived Mufasa's death but I couldn't handle Hachi.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Hickory

Hachi...

I'veee seen someone do the mintos-cooke thing... weird.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.