News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The War for an Abbey's Ruins RP

Started by Eulaliaaa!, February 11, 2015, 01:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Scarleth jumped as loud noises rang throw the air. Several beasts went down, dead. He looked around for the one who was helping them fight the attackers, but saw no one. He turned to see to bull charging, but not fast enough. He was hit, falling to the side by his dead sister. A young ferret saw him fall and backed away from the bull. He held his sword up, staring at the bull, "You killed my friend, now I'll kill you." He snarled, his paws trembling noticeably.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

As Mystery was attacking, she saw Scarleth fall before the charging bull. Something rose up her throat and she gritted her teeth in a crazed facial expression. You cannot do this to us! You will not! Now she was scorching with energy; it ran all throughout her and made her eyes burn. Suddenly, she felt like she was a match for her enemy.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

pacificmaelstrom

Alexander's yacht exited warp at a system that had been empty at the time of the outbreak and was recorded in the charts of inhabited systems. Despite this it was full of activity. Massive space docks ringed a small rocky planet where a robotic mining operation was in full swing.

Immediately upon arrival the ship was in the sights of a patrol ship. Alexander gave identification and the yacht proceeded towards the main station, a huge cylindrical structure with openings of both ends to allow access to an interior docking area.

"Welcome Mr. Kosovo, your arrival has been long awaited."

Izeroth

OOC: Done with permission from Sandpaw.

As he got off the dropship, Ridge was torn with a violent electric shock. He had barely uttered an exclamation of surprise before he slumped to the ground, unconscious.

After putting their shock-batons back in their belts, two soldiers dragged Ridge away to a confinement cell.

LT Sandpaw

"Another one bites the dust." Calvin hissed as the archers scattered in disarray from the deadly gunfire. Dropping two last targets Calvin stood carefully motioning for Stashi to follow yelling slightly defended from the concussive noise.

"Follow me and point out creatures I can shoot, lets go." Not waiting for an answer he pushed forward advancing towards the Red building.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi followed, looking for a target. Suddenly she stopped and pointed, "There, that bull! I'll bet my name that it's their leader." She said, watching as a young ferret, Mystery, and Spero attack it, "Looks like he's in trouble, those three look mad." She said, a slight hint of sadness in her voice as she glanced at Scarleth, lying dead on the ground.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

A mouse moved to protect the bull, engaging the ferret as the bull attempted to grab Spero and rip her wings off.  Ashenlance sat down on a relatively high bit of rubble watching the battle silently, not taking part in it. He looked on as the bull was attacked, and frowned. The pieces had moved too soon.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

Quote from: Skyblade on March 05, 2015, 12:14:40 AM
As soon as the horde had started charging, Mystery had flown up, her head spinning as she tried to think of a good aerial battle strategy. When she saw arrows take down Windred, her heart was hit with grief and she knew she had to act. She must attack the bull - he was the main threat. He had Bloodwrath...he would be nearly impossible to defeat and could easily kill her... but maybe she could do something. Mystery streaked down onto the bull from above and behind, immediately trying to land on his shoulders and plunge all three of her shape points (sword and two arrows) into his throat at the same time.

OOC: Hey Ash, did you see this post? ^^

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Skyblade

OOC: Well, Mystery's trying to kill him ;D

Eulaliaaa!

The ferret held his sword up, charging at the mouse as he roared in anger.

Wot, wot!

Spero dodged the bull's paws as they thrashed out at her. She held her breath as one paw nearly tore off her wing. "He's certainly putting up a good fight," she said, risking a quick glance at Mystery. "How's it going, Mystery?" 
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

"Trying to kill this bull! And you?" Mystery grunted as she struggled to plunge two arrows and/or her sword into the bull's throat.

Lady Ashenwyte

The bull drew his sabre, and slashed it at Mystery and Spero, trying to slash one of their throats.
Suddenly, a loud sound was heard by all. When Ashenlance and Dyausya looked at the source of the sound, something they never expected they saw. A line of armoured soldiers armoured in keiko armour and armed with katanas and yari appeared through another breach, "SOLDIERS! Slay the badger and the bull!" their commander shouted, and they charged.

OOC: Is this okay? I can always edit it if you want me to.

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: yeah sure, sounds cool  :)

BIC: Stashi dropped her gun in surprise, "Where did those creatures come from? Do we shoot them?" She asked, her wings twitching in confusion as she picked the gun back up, staring at the new army.