The War for an Abbey's Ruins RP

Started by Eulaliaaa!, February 11, 2015, 01:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Scarleth smiled, nodding, "Yes, I am. I don't know what I'd do if I lost her." He said. Suddenly he heard the sound of a horn, "What's that?" He asked, jumping to his feet and looking around wildly.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Mystery gritted her teeth. Not more trouble. "Come," she said as she padded cautiously towards where they had heard the horn. "They must be beyond this wall." Mystery sniffed the air, and caught the scent of many strange creatures. "There's many of them out there. Should we ask them what they want?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

"I request all who live here to come out of their homes, armed or unarmed, to come here and talk to me!" the bull bellowed.
                                             Ashenlance, drinking green tea in Brockhall, heard the horn. The tea forgotten, the badger rose and took his katana, his face covered by a silk mask.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

Scarleth hid behind the crumbled walls, "Mystery, can you go get help? Bring every able bodied creature up here, I don't like the sound of this, matey." He whispered, then took a quick peek over the wall, "What do you want, an' why are you here?" He yelled.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

" Are you the leader of this settlement?" the bull bellowed. The badger, with katana and naginata, reached the Abbey.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Skyblade

Mystery nodded quickly and rushed back to the shelter as quickly but quietly as she could. She raced inside and announced, "Everyone! Please keep calm. There's a horde of beasts outside Redwall, and we need all of you who are in good shape immediately. Please, follow me, stay quiet and be ready for a battle if necessary."

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Where is the shelter? Is it okay if Ashenlance comes inside?

The bull was clearly irritated. He attempted to smash through the wall with his brute strength. His army, vanished into the woods, close enough to help their leader if possible. The longbowmen readied their bows and had an arrow in their hand to eliminate any possible threats.

Wot, wot!

Spero gathered as many leaves as possible in her talons, pausing with dread at the sound of the horn. The sound was followed by shouting, promising another treat upon the abbey. Spero darted into the sky, heading strait for the abbey. She landed over the wall and shouted desperately to her friends," Mystery, Skarleth? What's going on? "
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Lady Ashenwyte

The archers fired fire arrows and whistling arrows into the Abbey, while the bull continued smashing through the wall.

Eulaliaaa!

Scarleth jumped down, using his sling to fire rocks over the walls, "Fire back! Fire back!" He yelled, "Redwaaalll!" He roared.

OOC: So the shelter is Redwall Abbey. The walls around it are half gone and the  Abbey is what they are living in. It fell a long time ago and the abbeybeasts dug a hole under it to where Great Hall had fallen underground (think Loamhedge). They managed to fix thing up, the only things from the fall they can use is most of Great Hall and part of the kitchens and cellars, the rest is buried in rubble. Yes, Ashenlance can come inside  :)

LT Sandpaw

A loud horn interrupted Calvin as they continued, biting his lip he crouched among the undergrowth staring in the direction it came from.

"That's not human, I think it came from that ruined chapel the red one, I wanted to visit it if I had the chance you know, See if the architecture was really similar to our structures. I wonder... There's nothing really happening right now do you know the place? We could head by and I could grab a few shots."
Calvin said strangely holding up a disposable camera and pointing unwittingly towards the Abbey.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenlance came inside the shelter with his mask on, none able to identify him.

OOC: The mask looks like Slagar's mask in the Mattimeo TV show but a bit looser. Is it okay is Dyausya smashes through the wall?

pacificmaelstrom

OOC: something happened to my updates, but now I'm back.

BIC:
Leaving Natalia in his room, Alexander went to the bridge of the yacht and directed the pilot to set a new course.

Natalia had really screwed things up by distributing a cure for the disease. But he hadnt told her the half of it.  She would find out soon enough. He doubted she could handle the truth. And if she couldn't, she would have to die.

If only she had died on Earth like she had been meant to... but she had proved she was a survivor, and Alexander couldn't help but respect her for that. Maybe there was a place for her in their father's plan after all.

Izeroth

"We never captured her," The Captain replied. "She escaped in some sort of yacht."

The dropship touched down on the Magnanimus' landing pad, making a loud scratching noise as its supports scratched the metal floor. The passengers inside waited for the doors to open.

Skyblade

Mystery ducked as arrows flew past overhead. She grabbed two that landed on the ground with her extensions and gripped her double-bladed sword in her hand, getting ready for battle. She suddenly noticed a masked figure among them. "Who are you?" she asked, her sword up for protection.