Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Hospital

Started by Russa Nodrey, April 07, 2015, 10:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

'tisn't the sky, 'tis the Skye!

But for good measure. *Kills the real Skyblade.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

I want to be a doctor. I have the Philosopher's Stone with me.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

*is lying on the hospital floor, dead* :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

Sky congratulations! you are now the new ghost in my story.  ;D (I had this cartoon story for a long time and one of the characters was a ghost, but I didn't have any art for the main character. Recently I was redrawing some of the characters and I did a redo of the ghost but the way it turned out it would make a better main character, so now I needed a new ghost art design... that was a lot just to explain that Sky is my new ghost inspiration. XD XP)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Delthion on July 14, 2015, 03:22:13 AM
'tisn't the sky, 'tis the Skye!
Yeah, I knew that I was just attempting to keep Sky alive for a couple more posts.

Quote from: Skyblade on July 14, 2015, 03:31:06 AM
*is lying on the hospital floor, dead* :P
*Pokes Sky with a stick* *Sky twitches* O.O
Freddy

Skyblade

*wakes up*

People keep killing me... -________________-

Oh, and I was an inspiration for something? Ok, cool.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Amber

Hello, does anyone else need assistance?

Delthion

You do!! *Kills Amber.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Lady Ashenwyte

*Turns Amber into a homunculus*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Russa Nodrey

*Tosses Del and Ash into Mt. Doom* *Revives Amber*
Freddy

Delthion

*Is tossed into Mt. Doom. But then regenerates and kills the real Amber and the real Russa.*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Transmutes Mt.Doom into water* *Takes Amber homunculus and runs away to DDB base*

Rainshadow

Whoever introduced Ash-kun to FMA has made him a monster.  An awesome monster, yes, but a monster nonetheless.  :P

Oh, by the way, I got a pretty big paper cut on my finger.  Could someone maybe take a look at it?  I'm worried that it might have to get stitches or something.  *Holds up cut one-tenth of a centimeter*  It's... it's pretty big.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

What if I was thrown into the giant shredder/compactor machine Faiy made a topic about to kill people with? How does one recover from that?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?