News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Conference

Started by Nightfire, September 10, 2011, 04:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Zara laughed. "Quite simple. She wwere a stubborn beastie An' all that would do would give 'er lot o' scars, not kill 'er. Whip's weren't designed to kill, they were designed to hurt."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

Abbot Mhera stands up "Quiet all of ye. Redwall is a peaceful place. Lets go to the kitchen and get some nice warm scones"
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Tiria Wildlough

Abbot Mhera?

Tiria headdesks. 'But an ordinary creature would have died from loss of blood by then. Also, the book mentions her not making a single sound. Isn't that a bit too over the top?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

"Who said she was an ordinary creature?" Icefire points out.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

'Ordinary creatures are made of flesh and blood,' Tiria points out. 'Also, Ranguvar was not a real warrior. She had the sole strategy of "I'm going to take the bloodwrath and scratch and bite them, and naturally, they'll surrender". And you love her for it! Hah!' ::) ::)
I'm not a hipster.

White One6193

WhiteOne, quiet up to this point says, "T'Bloodwrath has a supernatural aspect to it, y'know. It's a bit like the prophetic visions warriors get. Seems t'me that the Bloodwrath would keep a warrior alive when he/she would normally die.And from what I know of Ranguvar, she was in a near-constant state of Bloodwrath from the point she boarded the Goreleech."
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Plugg Firetail

Plugg, knowing everyone is waiting for him, pipes up. "My personal opinion is that Ranguvar is overated and always will be. If the Legend of Luke was a role-play that character would be God-moding.

Tiria Wildlough

'Quite true,' says Tiria. 'Bloodwrath is nothing to be proud of. There are some creatures who call it a sickness. Therefore, you should not have for your role model a character who takes the bloodwrath like some kind of drug.'
I'm not a hipster.

BadgerLordFiredrake

" I take that as a personal insult,"  says the Badger Lord.  "all Badger Lords have it, didn't you know that?"
baby turtle forever

Tiria Wildlough

'Oh yeah?' says Tiria. 'Bloodwrath is a bad thing to have. It makes you lose control of yourself. Taking the bloodwrath is like giving yourself up to madness. Do you like the sound of that?'
I'm not a hipster.

winifred

BIC:As all of this was going on winifred was siting quietly, looking quite small suddenly she spoke up:
I think badgers + hares of course besides otters are the best creatures(no offence anybeast)and bloodwrath would be a wonderful attribute in battle when your feeling your end is near and it is not completely controling as we see in eulalia. I winifred personally would love and admire anyone (and wishes I had it)with the bloodwrath and I would challenge anyone with my sling who thinks otherwise *winifred sits down, her eyes flaming red with bloodwrath that she had for the first time*OOC: ;DThis thread is awsome!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tiria Wildlough

Tiria sighs. 'Aye, bloodwrath could be useful when controlled. But usually it is not controlled, and is more of a curse than a blessing.'
I'm not a hipster.

winifred

BIC: Oh pish tush an all that wot bloomin jolly old bloodwrath is the BEST!!!!who cares about all the rest of the calculations and that sortof thing!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tiria Wildlough

'Bloodwrath is bad. Imagine being so angry you'd kill your friends to get at your enemy. How can you love something like that?'
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

Skipper stood up "the bloodwrath is useful though it is also dreadful, like in Eulalia Lord Asheye lost his sight to the bloodwrath, anyone who wants bloodwrath is crazy and probably wants to prove themselves, i would only use it as a last resort" Skipper sat down and nodded pleased with himself