News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Conference

Started by Nightfire, September 10, 2011, 04:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Nightfire cackles, then her eyes turn red as she sees Slayyin Alby enter the room. "YAYALAHOOOO!!!!" She chases him, waving her dirk about wildly.

Zara Lightfur sighs. "Weel, thaere goes thae conference. Anybeast oot thaere want tae take o'er the job o' counsel head?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Icefire yells, "Who invited that idiot? I thought Jjenth killed him already!"
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Plugg Firetail

Plugg speaks up."I'll take the position. "Okay next topic. In all of the time that has passed, A lot of badgers are able to stay alive after being poisoned,face cut in half,etc.,etc. What are your thoughts about this?

Nightfire

Zara sighs. "Ah think et's nae possible thaet a badger could survive havin' his face cleaved in two.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Icefire nodded her head and said, "I agree, but a wildcat survived it, didn't he? What badger are you thinking of Plugg?"

Nightfire

Zara facepalmed. "Thae wildcat, thae badger, an' all those oother wee beasties should 'ave died, ye ken?"

Plugg Firetail

Plugg answers Icefire."Lonna Bowstripe. His face cleaved in two by a  sword that was suppose to kill anybody it hit."

Nightfire

Zara cackled. "Ah think 'e should haeve died, ye ken? An yis, ah'm bloodthirsty. Whit more do yeh expect fraem a highlander?"

Captain Tammo

Badgers can endure incredible injuries and still stay alive (points to Cregga) they are truly remarkable creatures
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nightfire

Zara sighs again. "So? 'Ow come a wolverine can't survive ahn injury like thaet?"

Icefire

Icefire replies, "How do we know they can't? Neither of the two wolverines we know about had that happen to them!"

Nightfire

"'E got a breked spine, ye ken? Ah think he could 'ave survived."

Blademaster

"Buckler enters room"Sorry bout that noise wot just takin care o some vermin. I think slings are much more efishient than bows. To make a sling you can just rip a strip of fabric from your bloomin uniform and pick a good pebble from the ground and your fighten wot
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Nightfire

Zara glares at him. "Ye're off topic. Do ye think thaet ahe badger laird cauld ha' survived a frightful injury, sooch as 'avin' his face cut off?"

Tiria Wildlough

Tiria bangs the table with her sling. 'Nah, he wouldn't. The badger in question had his face cut open, not off.'
She turns to the others. 'Now, I have a question. How can a squirrel, however berserk, survive having two whips broken over her back? That's what I'd like to know.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.