News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Conference

Started by Nightfire, September 10, 2011, 04:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

A happy haremaid stood up. She went by the name Musician, because it was easier to say then Ahmohitlilibanerjennafurry. She also dearly loved music. "I say there old chap! Er, I mean chappess! Being jolly old mad ain't a thing to be blooming proud about, wot!"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Nightfire facepalms, shaking her head. "This is getting out of control. Okay, new topic, otherwise someone is going to die!" She fingers her poison blowpipe meaningfully, her eyes tinging with red. "Next question: Are badgers the strongest creatures alive, or are wolverines?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

OOC you never told me weather i was right or not
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

"I don't remember there ever being a question," Nightfire says, glaring at Mad Maudie. "If ye have a question for me, state it in clear, plain terms without shouting over somebeast's head."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Osu

Yet another haremaid jumps from the crowd to the stage, crying out, "Well I must say, badgers are the strongest bloomin' creatures alive, wot!" She is unable to say anything more as she misses the stage and disappears in a puff of shiny purple smoke.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Nightfire on September 12, 2011, 08:46:25 PM
"I don't remember there ever being a question," Nightfire says, glaring at Mad Maudie. "If ye have a question for me, state it in clear, plain terms without shouting over somebeast's head."

OOC The badger bloodrath
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Stonewall

"I find the lack of evidence makes the question unanswerable at this moment," replied an old owl, sitting comfortably in a chair, not opening his eyes. "Several documentations of badgers are present, and from them we might gauge an average of physical ability. We have but one recording of a wolverine at any given time (I do not count the one whom was found under a tree, for he perished before any real research could be done upon him), and albeit an impressively strong sample, it is still one specimen in a species of who-knows how many members. Gulo had considerable power, yes, but was he an anomaly? Are other wolverines, by a large, weaker than he? Or, perhaps, he was the weakling, and the wolverine populus has strength enough to make a badger seem a mere dibbun? The latter option, I think, is not wholly likely, given that Gulo was regarded as a Lord of some sorts, or at least the heir to the throne, and thus it might be assumed that there were none to challenge him. But then, if all wolverines are strong, why was he not challenged? Again, we find ourselves at the question: was Gulo simply abnormally strong, or the rest too weak?

"There are, you'll agree, far too many rhetorical questions in that study. And with no way of finding answers, I believe we shall not know unless we were to find several samples of badger and wolverine kind and conduct strict tests." The owl seemed pleased with this thought as he rocked back and forth in his chair.

Redwall Musician

"Interesting," Musician said, "But now I've got another question. Why did my parents name me Ahmohitlilibanerjennafurry? I mean really. You think you can make it more long or weird."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

White One6193

Quote from: Mad Maudie on September 12, 2011, 04:40:36 AM
OoC before I read yours I was going to say that ice
Bic yes it is an advantage but you loose controle and I am sure some unrecorded badger lords have killed there own people who tried to help them and that is my opinion oh white one

I grab my oaken club, admitting the mistake, but then my glow red with a certain blood-related fury... I then chase Mad Maudie across the stage, yelling "I'll show ye killin', Maudie. EULALIAAA!!!"
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

White One6193

Quote from: Nightfire on September 12, 2011, 04:14:02 PM
Nightfire facepalms, shaking her head. "This is getting out of control. Okay, new topic, otherwise someone is going to die!" She fingers her poison blowpipe meaningfully, her eyes tinging with red. "Next question: Are badgers the strongest creatures alive, or are wolverines?"

"Ah'll show ye strong!!" Urthwyte thens lifts all the persons present onto his back.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Lily

No double posting please, White One. Remember, you can just edit your original post.

DanielofRedwall

Skarlath swoops in front of Urthwyte before any damage can be done. "Krreeeeekaaaah! No hurting nobeast here!" He yells.
He then answers the question. "Me never met a wolverine, but Sunflash be very strong, so badger!"
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

'I've never seen a wolverine either,' says Tiria. 'So I would agree with Skarlath.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Nightfire facepalms again, growling. She jumps up and knocks a few random creatures over the head, then yells. Everyone quiets immediately. "This is supposed to be a CONFERENCE, NOT a DEBATE!!!!!"

Hálig

Halig popped out from behind the curtain and said cheerfully, "Hi guys! Want some mushrooms? Or should we have them after we debate another topic? You know what they say, food gives your mind energy. . ." She looked around and noticed that everyone in the room was staring at her, dead silent. She cleared her throat. "Um. Okay. Well, I have a question. How do you think Matthias learned all his cool swordfighting skills? Did he get them from Martin, or did he have to learn them all by himself?"

She grabbed a chair and sat down next to Nightfire.
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!