News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Conference

Started by Nightfire, September 10, 2011, 04:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

Icefire finds her voice back and says, "I agree with Urthwyte.....but may I point that whether or not he should have lived, he did not and there's nothing we can do to change that! Moving on, I re-ask...Musician's earlier question: Why on earth did her parents name her Ahmohitlilibanerjennafurry? Who votes we get her parents on here and demand an explanation?"
Icefire raises her hand to indicate her vote.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwall Musician

Musician raises both her hands, and her ears, "I think they are sitting somewhere back there." She nods toward the back of the room.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Icefire

Icefire stands and shouts towards the back, "WELL? What have you got to say for yourselves?"

Redwall Musician

"We wanted to give her a beautiful and interesting name. If we didn't, she would have been named Oi," Musician's mother says.
"I'm glad I didn't get named Oi," Musician says.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Icefire

Icefire replies, "Oi's a great name! Besides there are plenty of short pretty interesting names like Saoirse, Méav, Máiréad, Ailis, Aislin, Alannah, and Niamh! Why a really long one?"

OOC: Good luck saying the majority of those. I LOVE IRISH NAMES!!! Well...some of them that is...

Nightfire

Nightfire yells. "Okay, now I want some interesting conversation up here. Silverflame, would you please come to the stage?"
A silver-furred squirrel swings onto the stage from above, bowing deeply, then giving Nightfire a hug. "Log time, no see, O sister o' mine!" He says, chortling. Nightfire sighs. "Could you please tell all of these people to behave?"
Silverflame looks thoughtful, then says: "Nope, not goin' tae do et." He takes out a sword, then beheads a mole stagehand.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, Hiag sat in a hammock that he created and attached to the ceiling. He watched the proceedings below.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Silverflame notices HiaG, and leaps upwards, dragging him down to the stage. "How aboot ye, sah? Do ye 'ave a commentation fer this? The question is: Is Argulor more powerful, or is the Wild King MacPhearsome?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

"And now you all know why I don't go by my name, but instead just 'Musician'," Musician said, "And in answer to Miss Night of Fire's question. The answer is Argulor."

DanielofRedwall

"Krekkahhh! I am most powerful!" shrieks Skarlath.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Nightfire laughs. "Skarlath, you would barely be a smudge on Argulor's beak if you tangled with him." Silverflame nods his agreement.

Mad Maudie

"I will not shake your hand and i will not speak to you!"
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Nightfire gets exasperated, so she kicks Silverflame away. Then she turned to Maudie. "So, you're mad, are ye? Ye don't know what mad is!" He eyes turn red, and she lunges.

Redwall Musician

Musician steps in front of mad Nightfire. "None of that missy! Anger is not to be followed. Never act when angry."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yoda walks up onto the stage.

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."

Yoda walks away.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.