News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Conference

Started by Nightfire, September 10, 2011, 04:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

A large badger with two swords named Soren stands up and says : The most interesting thing is no matter who you shoot at, they almost always end up dead!

I'm retired from the forum

Skipper

Watches lamely as eulalia whacks a wooden model of an otter over the head 'I think someone needs to physick eulalia, he has lost his mind!'

eualaia

i am completely insane!!!!

calls airstrike for nuke*
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Bragoon

Actually, that would be impossible.  It would take Congressional consent, as well as the president's personal activity.  All that would take quite a while to process, debate about, vote, etc.

"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

White One6193

Actually, it doesn't take an act of Congress to "toss the football", so to speak. Every single one of the nuclear MinuteMan ICBMs is keyed to a triple-locked, keycoded "flash button" in the safe room of the White House. The President simply needs agreement from the military Chiefs of Staff, because they, along with the president, have the keys and passcodes needed to fire the nuke.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Bragoon

Just like it doesn't take an act of Congress to start a war?  Technically, a declaration war has to be approved by congress before it can be made, but none of the wars America has fought in since World War Two have been approved. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

White One6193

Well, technically, those were NATO police actions, not wars i.f.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Tiria Wildlough

Today I learned how to say 'Boioioioioinggg' properly. If anyone would like to learn, I'll put up a tutorial thread.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Bragoon

Libya wasn't (for instance).

Trigoma

Trigoma walks in "Er...howdy."
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Bragoon

Hallo, he who bears a burning skull.  How's life, or lack of it? 

eualaia

walks at pillar of rock.

"illusion...illusion...illusion........"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Skipper

Skipper stood up 'you know this is a REDWALL conference don't you?'

redwallgurl

A small mousemaid walks in,"Did you say Redwall? I Love it!" sits down next to Skipper
Fun. is a fantastic band.

2 quid is good

A squirrelmaid comes in and sits down with a beaker of strawberry fizz. "lets not talk about war"
I've been here throughout my formative years......

So please don't judge me by my tweenage posts XD